Inovalon
www.inovalon.com Bowie, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very Chaotic and authoritative management Practices

IT Administrator (Former Employee)
Bowie, MD

I worked at Inovalon part-time for more than a year

ProsPerceived (perhaps in next 10 years or so) Boomer era health care data bulge might benefit the company.

ConsLot of compeititors in the arena and Company can not even keep its original name(It is used to be MedAssurant). Very feeble management and HR practices. More than half of very critical IT operations are done by foriegn work force. I wonder how Federal Dept of Helath and Human services allow this critical data access to people with out any security clearances? Lot of apprehension hence the work place tends to be chaotic.
Does not own its own facility hence one can asses the financial position....

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not choke when you really have to be decisive and do not show autoritarian traits when the situation is manageable by dialog.

Nepotism at its best (worst)! Say no more...A roll of the dice, not your experience, decides your fate!

Manager (Former Employee)
Bowie, MD

I worked at Inovalon full-time for less than a year

Pros: There is a lot of $$ to be had, if… Cons: There are too many negatives to list out. Advice to Senior Management: Do as you say...your "do" is doo doo! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

unorganized and unstructured management , systems and procedures

.NET Programmer (Current Employee)
Bowie, MD

I have been working at Inovalon full-time for more than a year

Pros: The business area is the place to be in the next few… Cons: Absolutely no raises or bonus. a few get lucky because their manager likes them. but the top boys get all the bonus. The managers have… Advice to Senior Management: Transparency! Appreciation and a genuine will to retain talent. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Inovalon.

Worked for Inovalon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inovalon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Inovalon CEO Keith R. Dunleavy. All reviews posted anonymously by Inovalon employees.