Inovalon
www.inovalon.com Bowie, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's good overall..

SQL Server Developer III (Current Employee)
Bowie, MD

ProsWork life balance is good as they allow working from home once a week or more than that. It depends on your manager too!

ConsDirty Politics at the management level to gain more power. Every company has such kind of issues but the way managers play politics to become senior and senior to become director is unbelievable. It didn't affect me for initial 2 years so I didn't care about that much but now I am little bit concern about that.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent to your employees at what you do, what you are planning to do in future and what is the reason behind the decisions you are making which affects employees.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Inovalon cares about their employees

Quality Review Remote Emloyee (Current Employee)
    Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Inovalon full-time for more than a year

Pros: The training is outstanding. There is self study,classroom,preceptor program and monthly updates. They care and listen to their employees and address their requests as soon as… Cons: IT system cannot always meet the workload demands. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work of "walking the talk". Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best job I've had.

CDRC (Current Employee)
    Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Inovalon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule, opportunities for growth and improvement and an excellent benefits package. I work… Cons: It is fast-paced, which can be difficult for some. There are some… Advice to Senior Management: I don't really have any advice for management, all of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Inovalon.

Worked for Inovalon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inovalon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Inovalon CEO Keith R. Dunleavy. All reviews posted anonymously by Inovalon employees.