Inovalon

There are newer employer reviews for Inovalon

Tremendous Growth and Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Inovalon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Profitable organization that blends healthcare and technology - the two fastest growing industries.
Rapid growth that provides for continuous opportunities to learn and develop.
Work that leads to improved healthcare for the nation.
Competitive salary and benefits
Multiple locations allow employees and opportunity to travel and relocate

Cons

Seasonal Work Volume Spikes
Project Driven work volumes
Temendous growth leads to constant change

Continue to invest in human capital and systems.

256 Other Employee Reviews for Inovalon (View Most Recent)

My Employer of Choice

Current Employee - CPC Review Consultant in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - CPC Review Consultant in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Inovalon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for Inovalon for 4+ years. My experience has been a very positive one. I have never worked for a company that cares more about their employees than Inovalon. I started working for them knowing I would not receive benefits in my remote coding position. The senior staff have worked hard the past couple of years working on a benefit package for their remote staff. I can proudly say, we were granted those benefits recently. I am elated and so blessed to work for such a wonderful company. I will work hard and give you my all! Thank you so much!

Cons

From the first day I started with Inovalon I have NEVER had a negative experience.

No advice...just a huge Thank You for all that you do! You are so appreciated!!!!!!

Good Growth Opportunity for Graduates and Young Professionals, but No Work-Life Balance

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bowie, MD
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bowie, MD

I have been working at Inovalon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

1. If you are willing to work hard and get your hands dirty, you will learn a lot.
    2. More career paths for those willing to move up the ranks and within Technology group.
    3. Company continues to grow at a very rapid pace

Cons

1. Fast-paced is an understatement. The company moves at the speed of light, so consider this carefully.
    2. Just about everyone is expected to stay well after business hours. I have had several instances staying at work until 9 or 10pm to finish a large project. Average time of departure from work for the company is usually between 6 and 6:30pm.
    3. Work-life balance is a dream at this company. If you have a family, DO NOT WORK HERE.
    4. Average tenure in the company is about 1 year, which is due to factors 1 through 3 above.
    5. Company does not allow people to work from home.
    6. Inefficient IT support processes. For example, it took me 3 weeks for IT support to get me access to shared folders when I joined. When sending tickets, they do not respond until about a week later.

1. The company's processes need to scale with the amount of work that is being requested to be done. The organization is growing so rapidly that resources aren't able to keep up with the work.
    2. Please be flexible to people with families. We need to be able to leave on time and work from home when necessary.
    3. Recognize more employees formally for their work. Not just a simple "Thank you for all you do". It goes on deaf ears after a while.

There are newer employer reviews for Inovalon