There are newer employer reviews for Inovalon

Great Company

I have been working at Inovalon full-time for less than a year

Pros

Career growth potential and stability of the company.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Continue the great work here.

235 Other Employee Reviews for Inovalon (View Most Recent)

Some Leads are in over their Heads

Current Employee - DRC
    Current Employee - DRC

I have been working at Inovalon full-time for more than a year

Pros

We nurses, especially RNs are paid well. The Coders aren't paid as well but I've heard the company is doing a compensation study to hopefully get them up to their market value.

Cons

Some of the Leads, who are supposed to be seasoned professionals who are experts in their particular project are severely lacking.Most of the Leads are absolutely fantastic, but some struggle.

An example I heard about took place when Sandy hit. The company was open, but no one was to be penalized if they called out because, well, it was hurricane! One employee's Lead decided to write them up because when they called in, they did not specify that the reason they couldn't get into work was due to the hurricane. Now, I don't know the person who was written up very well but I have heard about this from several very solid employees and believe it.

IMO, this person should be disciplined for....I dunno, can someone be written up for being an idiot?

Try to keep the lower levels of management all on the same page so "out there" Leads can't cause damage to people

Definatley the worst rated company in DC metro.Please avoid if you can .

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Bowie, MD
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bowie, MD

I worked at Inovalon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The only good thing is that they are in growing healthcare field, that's what helping revenue growth.

Cons

This company treats employees literally cheap, biased salaries, no bonus and military work life.

> In YR 210 ,they gave $100 bonus to all employees ($40 goes to IRS !!!) .How awkward is that for a 5000 ppl company with $1B revenue ?

> 99 % the laptops they provide to ALL employees (including director level) are 10 yrs old crappy piece of junks, which are like $100 worth in eBay .I personally heard from so many ppl as they got so irritating and counter-productive.

> They promises to Sponser Green card to H1B Workers before hiring after 1 yr but all they do keep dragging for years to start the paperwork .
    The HR ppl strictly orders to law-firm to drag the process with FALSE reasons and cooked politics .

Nothing is fake here .I am giving a honest feed based on my previous experience .,

I am Not suggesting to give big bonus to all .Just a 2 basic and reasonable things ,which are productive.

1. Stop giving the $100 Junk laptops to employees. Ever asked any one how they are working with those? Is n't a good idea to upgrade to a reasonable laptop, when you are paying $100 K per head ?

2. Please provide a reasonable coffee .

There are newer employer reviews for Inovalon

Worked for Inovalon? Contribute to the Community!