Great Company

I have been working at Inovalon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Career growth potential and stability of the company.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue the great work here.

Other Employee Reviews for Inovalon

Director

Current Employee - Director in Bowie, MD
    Current Employee - Director in Bowie, MD

I have been working at Inovalon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are a few smart people here....but they will not be your boss

Cons

There are so many cons to mention. This is by far the worst company I have worked for. If you disagree with management, you won't last long. They are looking for yes men to accommodate the CEO and his delusional work environment. He is a doctor with a MBA and believes he knows it all when it comes to business. The work can be interesting at first and then you realize that you cannot influence change here where it needs to be made. There are too many chiefs. This is the most inefficient company and employees are completely disregarded. Turnover is high and if you are even perceived as looking for a new job you are fired. BEWARE!

Advice to Management

Wipe the slate clean and get people in with better business experience. The managers are horrible managers and shouldn't be in charge of people.

Definatley the worst rated company in DC metro.Please avoid if you can .

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bowie, MD
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bowie, MD

I worked at Inovalon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The only good thing is that they are in growing healthcare field, that's what helping revenue growth.

Cons

This company treats employees literally cheap, biased salaries, no bonus and military work life. > In YR 210 ,they gave $100 bonus to all employees ($40 goes to IRS !!!) .How awkward is that for a 5000 ppl company with $1B revenue ? > 99 % the laptops they provide to ALL employees (including director level) are 10 yrs old crappy piece of junks, which are like $100 worth in eBay .I personally heard from so many ppl as they got so irritating and counter-productive. > They promises to Sponser Green card to H1B Workers before hiring after 1 yr but all they do keep dragging for years to start the paperwork . The HR ppl strictly orders to law-firm to drag the process with FALSE reasons and cooked politics . Nothing is fake here .I am giving a honest feed based on my previous experience .,

Advice to Management

I am Not suggesting to give big bonus to all .Just a 2 basic and reasonable things ,which are productive. 1. Stop giving the $100 Junk laptops to employees. Ever asked any one how they are working with those? Is n't a good idea to upgrade to a reasonable laptop, when you are paying $100 K per head ? 2. Please provide a reasonable coffee .