Very rewarding and a great place to learn and grow.

I have been working at Inscope International

Pros

InScope has provided me with great opportunities to learn more, the ability to grow and mature within a position, and the culture/ team environment is outstanding!

Cons

Communication between departments, leadership, and employees was a concern of the past but the implementation of new policies, the introduction of new technologies, as well as the continual efforts of leadership has improved this area tremedously.

Other Reviews for Inscope International

Somewhat Satisified

Current Employee - Field Engineer
    Current Employee - Field Engineer

I have been working at Inscope International

Pros

The company seems to be growing which is a good thing.

Cons

Management doesnt listen to their employess

Listen to your employees

Quite Literally the Best Job I've Ever Had

Current Employee - Senior Developer  in  Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Reston, VA

I have been working at Inscope International full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm not sure about the reviews that were written before 2012, but I have to say I couldn't be happier working at InScope. From what I've come to understand, HR and management is aware the negative reviews here on GlassDoor, and take them seriously, going so far as to have a yearly employee summit and conducting yearly reviews with each employee to get their feedback about the company.

The work is challenging and exciting, and the development team is using cutting edge technologies / frameworks while practicing agile methodologies like SCRUM. All of the software engineers are knowledgeable, professional, and extremely friendly / approachable. If you're in IT and want to be on the cutting edge, look no further.

Mike Bruce, the CEO is a great guy and truly cares about his employees, and doesn't put himself above others. He can regularly be seen emptying the dishwasher in the cafeteria, and eating with employees during the free lunch provided on Friday.

Several times throughout the year the company engages in community outreach programs like serving dinner at a homeless shelter.

Cons

I legitimately cannot think of anything

Its obvious you care about your employees, keep on doing what you're doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Inscope International.

Worked for Inscope International? Contribute to the Community!