Inscope International

www.inscopeinternational.com
  www.inscopeinternational.com
There are newer employer reviews for Inscope International

Great leadership vision but subpar follow through

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I worked at Inscope International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company has a great vision and mission but does not implement what it preaches

Cons

Communication both within the teams and amongst teams is very bad. There is not much growth opportunity in the organization. Management is the worst and not very fair to say the least. What the leadership team preaches and what direct management follows are worlds apart. Employees do not have much interaction with the leadership team.HR is not very accessible.Integrity of managers is questionable.

Make HR accessible and interact with the employees more. Do a 360 degree review where you can get feedback of managers, it's unbelievable what they get away with!

10 Other Employee Reviews for Inscope International (View Most Recent)

avg company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Inscope International

Pros

reasonable company to work for if you are satisfied with being at the career level that you are already at.

Cons

Not much scope to grow at all.
    Management is a little biased and not very open to people from outside the inner circle to grow.
    HR is extremely slow to move things around.

understand clients better and try to set forth a definitive career growth for employees. Providing recognition for achievements would be more appreciated.

Bad Exeperience

I worked at Inscope International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Good pay for overseas position

Cons

Was recruited away from a 6 figure job for a 3 year contract job they told me they had.I quit my job and didn’t hear from the VP who had recruited me for 2 weeks on where or how to start. He finally emailed me to say they didn’t get the contract they were bidding on that they hired me for. Turned out they hired me without having the contract yet. I couldn’t go back to my old job and they had no position to put me in. I sent an email to President of the company and HR with no response. Left phone messages again no response.

Intergrity would be my suggestion.

There are newer employer reviews for Inscope International