InsideSales.Com

www.insidesales.com
  www.insidesales.com
There are newer employer reviews for InsideSales.Com

Should be the next big thing

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Provo, UT
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Provo, UT

I have been working at InsideSales.Com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Lots of opportunities to move into leadership positions and advance your career. Learn how to sell. Learn how to build SaaS products and services. Data driven, real growth.

Cons

Growing fast, people need to be agile. Can be a little chaotic to keep up with the pace but the company realizes is a process to move into being a bigger company than it was for the past few years.

Hire experienced people to keep up with the pace of growth.

100 Other Employee Reviews for InsideSales.Com (View Most Recent)

Amazing Career-Growth and Opportunity

I have been working at InsideSales.Com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you are willing to go beyond what is expected and work hard, you will be recognized at this company. InsideSales.com is a meritocracy, with insane career potential and personal development. Management has invested a lot in employee training and mentoring to develop everyone's personal career goals. Employees who work here usually get promoted within the first year of work. We work hard and play hard, with an extra monthly incentive program for meeting goals. You have flexibility to choose what you want your job to be like and pick the projects and tasks that are most interesting to you. Everyone at insideSales.com has a winner mentality and are great people to work with. All employees get stock options so they can take ownership in the company.

Cons

If you want a standard 9 to 5 job where you just do your thing every day, with no pressure, deadlines, or improvement, this isn't the company for you. You're expected to put in extra hours sometimes to get the job done. InsideSales.com is definitely experiencing growing pains so there are some inconveniences as those problems are being fixed. Because this is a startup, you will probably start with a lower pay than the industry average, although if you prove yourself you can get raises quickly.

As the economy is getting better, it will be harder to hire and retain top talent. It is crucial for management to help employees feel like owners in the company and to let them know that they are valued. We need our people to continue the path to success.

Great Growth Potential and Opportunity to Gain Experience!

I have been working at InsideSales.Com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have learned and grown so much since I began working, and I have seen the company get better in a lot of areas. I work with great people and we have opportunities to change the company for good. Those who actively work to make the company better are recognized and compensated well for their efforts. InsideSales.com has a great product, and has a lot of potential to continue growing at such a high rate. With fast growth also comes a lot of opportunities for personal career growth.

Cons

There are a lot of growing pains and some areas are neglected, but I know that management is aware of that and is working to make it better. I don't really like the layout of the work space, and find it hard to concentrate when it is so noisy.

It would be great to be paid more competitively and to have a more comfortable work environment. I would also like to see processes adopted and implemented across the organization that will allow for greater efficiency.

There are newer employer reviews for InsideSales.Com