InsideSales.Com
www.insidesales.com Provo, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Good company with a few issues

Sales (Current Employee)
Provo, UT

ProsThere is ability to make a good living at InsideSales.com. They may start salaries at a lower than industry level but if you prove yourself there is massive room for advancement and the company will compensate you. My managers have been very responsive and help whenever I've asked. There is a level of accountability and if you meet that level then you are treated accordingly. There seems to be several people out there determined to write only the negative things related to InsideSales.com and they don't portray a true picture of the company. The CEO has a strong personality, but I have found him always willing to listen. If you do your job he will recognize your work and reward you for your effort. Is it a perfect company, no, but it's a good place to work with a large amount of upside.

ConsCommunication between departments. The executive team recognizes this and say they are working on it. A few bad apples seem to keep the negative environment going.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more influence on a candidates work history rather than education. Need a some kind of balance between both. Bring salaries up to maintain and get more talent. A little better benefit package would be great.

Great Opportunity and Constantly Improving

Marketing Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at InsideSales.Com full-time for less than a year

Pros: InsideSales.com give their employees the opportunity to grow and move up. The culture and benefits are constantly… Cons: Even though the company is constantly making improvements to employee benefits and compensation, it is still on the low end of the… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees what they are worth. The cost of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great product with promising trajectory

I have been working at InsideSales.Com full-time for more than a year

Pros: InsideSales.com has a fun, fast-paced environment. There is a good energy… Cons: Sometimes things aren't as organized as they could be--a result of the fast… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on InsideSales.Com.

Worked for InsideSales.Com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InsideSales.Com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InsideSales.Com CEO David Elkington . All reviews posted anonymously by InsideSales.Com employees.