There are newer employer reviews for InsideView

Terrific so far....open culture, great colleagues, awesome HR n other staffs.

I have been working at InsideView full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

u learn a lot if u r observant n u need to b smart n open minded employee. Management try their best to keep every employee happy n satisfied....u can take decisions if u have better solutions for any kind of issue....great culture and u see that in happy going faces around almost daily...should keep it up

Cons

better facility...not a big con but this would do icing on the cake....bringing processes are important but the benefits have to be understood by every employee...agreement is not required but needs to be defined well....

more group meeting to be there,,,may be outside office.In general management always think for employees....u shud maintain...

46 Other Employee Reviews for InsideView (View Most Recent)

One of the best

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at InsideView full-time for more than a year

Pros

High paying compensation
    Get to work with good talent, challenging work environment
    Very relaxed work cultture , very employee friendly office spaces.

Cons

Agile development methodology has its cons when coupled with a slightly process less environment here. The company is expanding so you feel a bit lack of process, and putting processes makes you feel a bit out of breath cos you are use to the freedom .

Delegate some work to people and make them accountable.

Innovative, Super Professional People and Teams, Thoughtful Leadership - GREAT Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at InsideView full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome Product, High energy and qualified teams working on it continuously to make it better and better. By the way: we already have best in the market. Fun place to work, employees are very well taken care, awesome place to learn. Efforts and contributions are acknowledged, appreciated and rewarded.

Cons

too much fun and noise on the floor. Noisy People (Really a Con? - That's how we make awesome and fun filled team - reflects in our product - Innovation, changes, updates are made at lightening speed. There is nothing else i can think of for now.

Just keep doing the awesome work and make sure we do not loose our culture as we expand further | YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

There are newer employer reviews for InsideView

Worked for InsideView? Contribute to the Community!