Insight Communications
www.myinsight.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

There will never be another one like it

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY

ProsGood people and interesting work. My management was very laid back and comitted to doing things the right way even when other departments or the company as a whole were marching towards their doom.

ConsOperational tempo was always very uneven see-sawing from very busy to dead. Training and professional development of IT staff was minimal. The last 2 years during the sale were stressful with the uncertainty of what was going to happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to indentify and deal with people who would not pull their weight to keep your good employees motivated.

Sales Manager

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    Louisville, KY

I have been working at Insight Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great team environment and strong benefits package. Cons: Lots of changes, but most focus on improving the business Advice to Senior Management: Continue to focus on pro-active communication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome Company To Work For

Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Princeton, IN

I worked at Insight Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good People, Good Working Conditions, Good Money Cons: In the end, they didn't value their high seniority employees and let many of them go with no warning. This devastated many families. I understand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Insight Communications.

Worked for Insight Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Insight Communications CEO Michael S. Willner. All reviews posted anonymously by Insight Communications employees.