Insight Credit Union

www.insightcreditunion.com

Roller Coaster ride.....

Manager (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGreat work family balance, many opportunities to work in the community, generous PTO after 10 years.

ConsTotally unorganized, technology is outdated and changes are not completed at all or on time on time. Not proactive with staffing or operational problems. Employees are constantly moved around to fill vacancies at the last minute.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutive management must get out to the locations and be more directly involved. To much back and forth....seem afraid to make decisions or do want to spend any dollars.

So so

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Maitland, FL

I worked at Insight Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros: PTO is good, 401K after 6 months, employee appreciation week… Cons: I agree with the previous review, technology and processes are lacking. Upper management seems to… Advice to Senior Management: The morale seems to be low at this company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Insight Credit Union.

Worked for Insight Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!