Insight Financial Solutions

www.mytaxinsight.com

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Records Analyst (Current Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsInsight Financial is a great place to work. Employees are very supportive and management gives you all the tools to succeed. The effort you put forth is a direct reflection of the results you achieve. Management is willing to go the extra mile to support you and make the work place more enjoyable.

ConsIt seems difficult to move up in the company. There is no clear path laid out in terms of moving up. Management should understand that things come up and sometimes people have to take a day off. Don't penalize the responsible employees because a select few have abused things in the past.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for all of your support. It really makes coming to work each day a joy, knowing that management wants to see you succeed and will do everything they can to help you along the way - to pick you up when you're feeling down and to give you a high five when you're rocking and rolling!

The other reviews were done by the owner!! BEWARE!

Tax Analyst (Former Employee) Sebastian, FL

I worked at Insight Financial Solutions full-time

Pros: No pros of working here. The best part of working here is the… Cons: Owner is horrible for morale. He has perfected the art of the scam, signing people up at one price and charging them 4 to 5… Advice to Senior Management: Stop scamming these poor people. When you have to call the BBB and use the line "I pay you to be a part… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome Company!

Enrolled Agent (Former Employee) Sebastian, FL

I worked at Insight Financial Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Business hours are great. Typically, I have a plan laid out and know what needs to be done before I get to work. … Cons: Occasionally I get a client that procrastinates - I need information from them within a certain time frame and they don't give that task the… Advice to Senior Management: Management does a great job being available when needed and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Insight Financial Solutions.

Worked for Insight Financial Solutions? Contribute to the Community!