Insight Financial Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Financial Solutions

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Current Employee - Records Analyst  in  Sebastian, FL
Current Employee - Records Analyst in Sebastian, FL

I have been working at Insight Financial Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Insight Financial is a great place to work. Employees are very supportive and management gives you all the tools to succeed. The effort you put forth is a direct reflection of the results you achieve. Management is willing to go the extra mile to support you and make the work place more enjoyable.

Cons

It seems difficult to move up in the company. There is no clear path laid out in terms of moving up. Management should understand that things come up and sometimes people have to take a day off. Don't penalize the responsible employees because a select few have abused things in the past.

Thank you for all of your support. It really makes coming to work each day a joy, knowing that management wants to see you succeed and will do everything they can to help you along the way - to pick you up when you're feeling down and to give you a high five when you're rocking and rolling!

10 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Financial Solutions (View Most Recent)

The other reviews were done by the owner!! BEWARE!

Former Employee - Tax Analyst  in  Sebastian, FL
    Former Employee - Tax Analyst in Sebastian, FL

I worked at Insight Financial Solutions full-time

Pros

No pros of working here. The best part of working here is the fact that I no longer have to see this place. What a joke!

Cons

Owner is horrible for morale. He has perfected the art of the scam, signing people up at one price and charging them 4 to 5 times more after the initial investment. Management positions are only available to close friends of the owner. Perfect example of the adage it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Stop scamming these poor people. When you have to call the BBB and use the line "I pay you to be a part of the BBB so make this claim go away" to maintain your rating that says a lot about how you do business. It's pathetic.

Awesome Company!

Former Employee - Enrolled Agent  in  Sebastian, FL
    Former Employee - Enrolled Agent in Sebastian, FL

I worked at Insight Financial Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Business hours are great. Typically, I have a plan laid out and know what needs to be done before I get to work. I am able to work at my own pace and due to the nature of the work, sometimes I am able to multi-task and get things done more efficiently. Most clients treat me very well and are extremely thankful for the service I am providing. Management is awesome. I can always bounce ideas off them or come to them for clarification or a second opinion whenever I am in a bind.

Cons

Occasionally I get a client that procrastinates - I need information from them within a certain time frame and they don't give that task the same priority that I do. If I have to place a call to remind a client to send me information, that is time being taken away from other tasks. It would be nice to get more holidays off, especially days the IRS is closed seeing as it would be less productive.

Management does a great job being available when needed and helping with more complex situations.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Financial Solutions

Worked for Insight Financial Solutions? Contribute to the Community!