Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Insight Global helped me to get a great IT job in the Minneapolis area!

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Insight Global is a contracting company that helps place individuals in specific jobs based on a posted resume. One thing that I like about a contracting agency is that they do all the leg work for you initially. It makes it easy for someone who is currently working at a position and just casually looking for a better job. Instead of having to wade through the classified online or in the newspaper, they do it all for you and let you handle your other responsibilities as you normally would. They communicate well and listen to your wants/requirements. It was a very pleasant experience and I look forward to working with them in my new position as a Network Engineer!

Cons

You can potentially get paid less because whom ever they place you with is paying a flat rate for you to work there. Any contracting company always gets payment for placing you in a position. So in reality, if you are getting $25 an hour to work somewhere, chances are that the company is actually paying $30+ per hour of work that you do. Not a big deal, its just the way staffing agencies work.

Please be sure to not forget about people once they are placed in a position. I worked with another staffing company that pretty much acted like I didn't exist and fed me a bunch of garbage all the time. BE GENUINE!

1882 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Great at times

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Good people, opportunity to make a lot of money especially for college grads

Cons

Hiring is completely suspect and needs refining. Internal technology and operational processes are totally out of date.
    Training new-hires is a lot like babysitting

Spend the money on off-the-shelf CRM and Staffing products (i.e. Salesforce, SAP, Bullhorn, etc.)

People can go an entire career without finding an opportunity as unique and special.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I started my career with Insight Global one month after graduating from the University of Georgia in 2009 and cannot imagine my life having made any other choice than to work at Insight Global. The company culture is truly captivating. From my very first day walking in the office I absorbed the contagious positive energy. Being surrounded by such smart, motivated and energetic people is inspiring. One of the best aspects of Insight Global is that everyone’s’ success is dependent on the success of others so in addition to the team atmosphere, you have people consistently fighting for you to do well. The camaraderie overflows outside of the office as well- my coworkers have become some of my best friends over the last two and half years. People can go an entire career without finding an opportunity like Insight Global. I wake up every single morning knowing that I am a part of something unique and special.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. It is not a 9 to 5 and I come in for a couple hours most weekends- especially in the first year. Your level of success is a direct correlation of your work ethic.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global