Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Insight Global helped me to get a great IT job in the Minneapolis area!

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Insight Global is a contracting company that helps place individuals in specific jobs based on a posted resume. One thing that I like about a contracting agency is that they do all the leg work for you initially. It makes it easy for someone who is currently working at a position and just casually looking for a better job. Instead of having to wade through the classified online or in the newspaper, they do it all for you and let you handle your other responsibilities as you normally would. They communicate well and listen to your wants/requirements. It was a very pleasant experience and I look forward to working with them in my new position as a Network Engineer!

Cons

You can potentially get paid less because whom ever they place you with is paying a flat rate for you to work there. Any contracting company always gets payment for placing you in a position. So in reality, if you are getting $25 an hour to work somewhere, chances are that the company is actually paying $30+ per hour of work that you do. Not a big deal, its just the way staffing agencies work.

Please be sure to not forget about people once they are placed in a position. I worked with another staffing company that pretty much acted like I didn't exist and fed me a bunch of garbage all the time. BE GENUINE!

1665 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Hands down, Insight Global is a great place to work if you want to be successful!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I started my career with Insight Global two months after graduating from the University of Georgia in 2010 and I cannot imagine my life working for any other company. From day one, I felt as though I had not only landed my dream job, but my co-workers really cared about both who I was as a person as well as my success with-in the company. The people I interact with on a day-to-day basis have become some of my best friends, and Insight Global has given me the opportunity to be in complete control of my success. Insight Global is like no other company in the fact that individuals are given the opportunity for advancement before being out of college for a complete year. I knew from the first day I walked into the office that Insight Global was exactly where I needed to be, and after working hard and pushing for advancement, I was promoted to sales in just four short months. I have not encountered a single person with-in our company that does not have a “can-do” attitude. Insight Global has become my home away from home, and I am thrilled to see the growth we will experience over the next few years!

Cons

The job is not for everyone. The hours can be long and we do operate at a very fast pace. However, if you are willing to work hard and put in the time, your drive will pay off!

Keep the spirits and drive of the company high, and we will continue to head in the right direction. It is great to work for a company where upper level management is so approchable.

STOP! BEWARE OF INSIGHT GLOBAL!

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

- When you do a good job, they praise you
    - The management buys a lot of alcohol
    - You can expense a lot of things

Cons

- Low base salary
    - HORRIBLE hours, they say it's an "8-5" job but more like "7:15am-6:30pm"
    - You work with people right out of college meaning, very immature
    - Management dangle "the carrot" in front of you until you can't run any further, then you either quit or get fired and they hire another college graduate to do your job
    - They use and abuse you!

- Pay your employee's more
    - More incentives
    - Treat people fair

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!