There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

A great opportunity for Entry-Level individuals to begin a career!

Current Employee - Lead Recruiter in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Lead Recruiter in Houston, TX

Pros

Insight Global creates an opportunity for individuals that are entry-level to create a career. Here the opportunities are endless and this is a company where a career path is laid out for you. I plan on retiring with the company and I started right out of college. Insight Global invests times in it's employee's because they want you here for a long time.

Cons

The base pay is $28,000 which can be alarming at a first glance but it really is just an incentive to work harder. This is a company where you will get out what you put in. The harder you work the more you get. It's very rewarding in the long run.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. Best place to jump-start a career for those who are looking for success!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Pros

This is the perfect place for individuals who are looking to jump into their career and grasp success early! There is so much potential for growth and advancement within the company and you are in control of the timeline to that success.

Cons

I would say the only disadvantage for working at Insight Global would be the hours. In order to be successful in this business you need to put in the time to learn and absorb all there is to know about sales. For some people that would be something tough to commit to, but that's also how you know if this is the right place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep teaching the way you're teaching. This company has grown exponentially in the past few years and I am so excited to be apart of it!

2. Professional Oraganzation with Good Local Leadership

Current Employee - Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Contractor in Dallas, TX

Pros

Account managers and recruiters were direct, professional, and efficient throughout the recruiting process. Any issues that arise during my contract have been dealt with quickly and accurately.

Cons

One improvement I could suggest is that account managers should keep contractors updated on any corporate news from Insight leadership on a weekly basis. But my time at Insight Global has been going well.

Advice to Management

N/A