Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Insight Global has provided me with a very fulfilling career!

Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) Vienna, VA

ProsOne of the main reasons I love my job is because of the people I work with. Yes, you can have a great career. Yes, you can make a lot of money. But only a few places also have a great culture that is instantly welcoming and gratifying on top of that. Work hard / play hard all the way!

ConsA career with Insight Global means a lot of hard work and a lot of challenges. Nothing that is worth anything should be easy. This job takes a lot of hard work, organization, and time management. But it is all worth it at the end of the day.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leaders of the company have both been mentors and mentees throughout their careers. Keep being welcoming and helping us to all grow together!

I have only been a consultant with them for 3 months so it's hard to say

Consultant (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros: It's hard to say when you have only been with a… Cons: you have to wait 60 days for benefits which are… Advice to Senior Management: As a consultant, I have a nuetral opinion Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I work is an exciting and challenging work environment with amazing coworkers.

Recruiter (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros: Insight Global has allowed me to meet some of the most outgoing and determined people I have ever been around and it provides a challenging… Cons: I would like to see more IT training classes to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!