www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Insight Global HQ: Morristown, NJ 07960

Current Employee - Project Manager III in Concord, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager III in Concord, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global is a proactive agency with "first class" service ,highly recommended!~. The staffing crew is very friendly, responsive and helpful, (namely, Fritz Kielblock and Kristin Lovelace), who helped me land a job within just a few short weeks after I got laid off from a previous employer. With this slow economy and challenging competition, they kept me up to date with all the details soon leading up to interviews, job offer and acceptance.
Insight Global is very reliable, efficient, professional, and above all, show integrity, and care about their clients. That alone sets them out a stretch ahead of their competition. Many thanks to Insight Global and their staffing crew for their commendable services.

Linda: Project Manger

Cons

No paid vacation, or holiday's. (Most other agencies also do not allow those privileges.

1825 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's a fun and motivating work environment. Great opportunities for success, financially and personal growth.

Cons

early mornings, in by 7:30am everyday.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is endless oppertunities for growth within this company. Your personality is not restricted, instead it is encouraged to be the person you are. It truly is an enviornment that promotes team work. Overall, Insight Global is a fantastic company to be apart of.

Cons

I honestly don't know if I can say anything negative about Insight Global. The only negative comment I can think of is that we are not the number one IT staffing company in the nation. In all honesty, that is only a matter of time.

Management has a fantastic model already set in place. Keep doing the things you do.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global