Insight Global
4.4 of 5 1,405 reviews
www.insightglobal.net Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Top Notch Service even for the Little Guys (and Gals)!!!

Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsA great company with excellent staff!! Before landing my current role and position, my recruiter worked diligently with me to not only find what it was that I was looking for as far as career goals, but also to find out more about myself and my individual persons. There were a few hits and misses in the process of finding me the position in which I wanted to land but we found it and things have been all up hill since then!!!!

ConsFrom time to time there can be a bit of confusion between the Client your working for and Insight Global in how the project is going to operate and move forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep the communication tight between staff and client, and continue to build, expand, and strengthen on the relationships between staff, client, and contractor.

Insight Global- A Look Inside

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros: Insight Global has been a great place to work the last year. I'm close with everyone and I do not consider them merely coworkers but… Cons: Some people consider the competitive environment to be a bit too much and not what they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Insight Global as a Recruiter

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros: Insight Global has opened the door to a great future for me! We have a very work hard-play hard environment and the bond you create… Cons: If you want to be successful you need to make sure you have great communication and a great relationship with your contractors(as a recruiter)… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Insight Global CEO Glenn Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Insight Global employees.