Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Top Notch Service even for the Little Guys (and Gals)!!!

Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsA great company with excellent staff!! Before landing my current role and position, my recruiter worked diligently with me to not only find what it was that I was looking for as far as career goals, but also to find out more about myself and my individual persons. There were a few hits and misses in the process of finding me the position in which I wanted to land but we found it and things have been all up hill since then!!!!

ConsFrom time to time there can be a bit of confusion between the Client your working for and Insight Global in how the project is going to operate and move forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep the communication tight between staff and client, and continue to build, expand, and strengthen on the relationships between staff, client, and contractor.

OK pay but poor benefits and no followup

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Large temp agency, well connected with multiple employer Cons: Poor benefits (no vacation/holidays, etc.) Cannot get equipment needed, such as external monitor... No… Advice to Senior Management: If you don't take care of your people, they will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A Great Career

Professional Recruiter (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros: I started my career just over a year ago and couldn’t be happier. I graduated from Florida State in May 2010 and worked for… Cons: Insight Global is a fast based and competitive company. The company is not for everyone but if you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!