www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Top Notch Service even for the Little Guys (and Gals)!!!

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A great company with excellent staff!! Before landing my current role and position, my recruiter worked diligently with me to not only find what it was that I was looking for as far as career goals, but also to find out more about myself and my individual persons. There were a few hits and misses in the process of finding me the position in which I wanted to land but we found it and things have been all up hill since then!!!!

Cons

From time to time there can be a bit of confusion between the Client your working for and Insight Global in how the project is going to operate and move forward.

Continue to keep the communication tight between staff and client, and continue to build, expand, and strengthen on the relationships between staff, client, and contractor.

1843 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's a fun and motivating work environment. Great opportunities for success, financially and personal growth.

Cons

early mornings, in by 7:30am everyday.

Insight Global HQ: Morristown, NJ 07960

Current Employee - Project Manager III in Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager III in Concord, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global is a proactive agency with "first class" service ,highly recommended!~. The staffing crew is very friendly, responsive and helpful, (namely, Fritz Kielblock and Kristin Lovelace), who helped me land a job within just a few short weeks after I got laid off from a previous employer. With this slow economy and challenging competition, they kept me up to date with all the details soon leading up to interviews, job offer and acceptance.
    Insight Global is very reliable, efficient, professional, and above all, show integrity, and care about their clients. That alone sets them out a stretch ahead of their competition. Many thanks to Insight Global and their staffing crew for their commendable services.

Linda: Project Manger

Cons

No paid vacation, or holiday's. (Most other agencies also do not allow those privileges.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global