www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL
Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I had a very good experience with Insight Global, with no complaints. I was hesitant to accept a contract position, however I am glad I did with the opportunitiy it gave me to get get my foot in the door with a great company. The contract-to-hire position presented to me was a good fit. The position matched my experience and skills well, and led to a full-time position with the customer. Also despite working long distance from the Insight Global office it was easy to recieve answers to any questions. The recruiters are accessible, and prompt returning any calls or emails.

Cons

No real complaints. Benefits are not as good as you will find with full-time positions, but they are above average when compared to other staffing firms.

1882 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Best Combination: A challenging career while working with best friends!

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working at Insight Global for a year now and have had an amazing experience. It takes a unique type of person to work here because nobody here is entitled to success, but we all work hard for it and have earned our success. I moved to the Phoenix office, after relocating from North Carolina. Everyone in this office welcomed me with open arms and I can honestly say that I get to work with some of my best friends every day.

Cons

This job demands a lot of effort and determination, which leaves no room for laziness. Like I said before, Insight Global isn’t for everyone, but rather for those who want to earn their money!

A rare opportunity for unlimited growth in a hard-working, yet constantly fun environment.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Boston, MA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

First and foremost- the people. Insight Global is full of hard-working, strong-willed, young professionals who care about their future and each other. Each person is readily available to help and provide feedback. The environment is constantly upbeat and there is rarely a dull moment. Everybody within the office is close with one another, wants to spend time with one another outside work, and would go to bat for one another in a heartbeat.

Cons

If you are not looking for a job where you are going to bust your butt from 8-5 every day without fail, then IGI is not the place for you. Laziness is not an option, so be ready to work hard all day every day, and if you do, you will reap the benefits, of which there are plenty.

I have little, if any. Management cares about every individual, no matter their title. They will help you and give you feedback constantly.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global