There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Insight Global

Former Contractor - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL
Former Contractor - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I had a very good experience with Insight Global, with no complaints. I was hesitant to accept a contract position, however I am glad I did with the opportunitiy it gave me to get get my foot in the door with a great company. The contract-to-hire position presented to me was a good fit. The position matched my experience and skills well, and led to a full-time position with the customer. Also despite working long distance from the Insight Global office it was easy to recieve answers to any questions. The recruiters are accessible, and prompt returning any calls or emails.

Cons

No real complaints. Benefits are not as good as you will find with full-time positions, but they are above average when compared to other staffing firms.

reviews filtered by
  1. Best Combination: A challenging career while working with best friends!

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Insight Global for a year now and have had an amazing experience. It takes a unique type of person to work here because nobody here is entitled to success, but we all work hard for it and have earned our success. I moved to the Phoenix office, after relocating from North Carolina. Everyone in this office welcomed me with open arms and I can honestly say that I get to work with some of my best friends every day.

Cons

This job demands a lot of effort and determination, which leaves no room for laziness. Like I said before, Insight Global isn’t for everyone, but rather for those who want to earn their money!

2. Insight Global

Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for Insight Global for about 5 years now. I joined straight out of college and have not looked back since. It was the best decision I have ever made. I have worked in 2 separate office locations and have been promoted twice into management. It's a great company for individuals who are eager, self motivated and wanting to build a career. I absolutely love the work environment and my co-workers too. We are all friends in and outside of work. We hang out on the weekends and genuinely care about each other. But in the office, everyone is hard working and wants to be successful. You get a ton of support from management, but you definitely have to have the drive to succeed. Overall, Insight Global is a great company and I see myself here for a long time.

Cons

It can be long hours at times, but you get out of it what you put in. The harder you work, the more successful you will be.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global