www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL
Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I had a very good experience with Insight Global, with no complaints. I was hesitant to accept a contract position, however I am glad I did with the opportunitiy it gave me to get get my foot in the door with a great company. The contract-to-hire position presented to me was a good fit. The position matched my experience and skills well, and led to a full-time position with the customer. Also despite working long distance from the Insight Global office it was easy to recieve answers to any questions. The recruiters are accessible, and prompt returning any calls or emails.

Cons

No real complaints. Benefits are not as good as you will find with full-time positions, but they are above average when compared to other staffing firms.

1838 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Working at Insight Global has been the best thing that has happened to me in my professional career.

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global provides an excellent work environment. The day to day support I get from my peers, supervisors and managers is unparallel to any other job experience I have ever had.

Cons

Its very structured with the 8 to 5 and 1 hour lunch schedule, but it is good to help out with people who have never worked before to transition into the real world.

Possibly have more freedom with when you are able to take a lunch.

Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for Insight Global for about 5 years now. I joined straight out of college and have not looked back since. It was the best decision I have ever made. I have worked in 2 separate office locations and have been promoted twice into management. It's a great company for individuals who are eager, self motivated and wanting to build a career. I absolutely love the work environment and my co-workers too. We are all friends in and outside of work. We hang out on the weekends and genuinely care about each other. But in the office, everyone is hard working and wants to be successful. You get a ton of support from management, but you definitely have to have the drive to succeed. Overall, Insight Global is a great company and I see myself here for a long time.

Cons

It can be long hours at times, but you get out of it what you put in. The harder you work, the more successful you will be.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global