www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL
Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I had a very good experience with Insight Global, with no complaints. I was hesitant to accept a contract position, however I am glad I did with the opportunitiy it gave me to get get my foot in the door with a great company. The contract-to-hire position presented to me was a good fit. The position matched my experience and skills well, and led to a full-time position with the customer. Also despite working long distance from the Insight Global office it was easy to recieve answers to any questions. The recruiters are accessible, and prompt returning any calls or emails.

Cons

No real complaints. Benefits are not as good as you will find with full-time positions, but they are above average when compared to other staffing firms.

1963 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Best Combination: A challenging career while working with best friends!

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Insight Global for a year now and have had an amazing experience. It takes a unique type of person to work here because nobody here is entitled to success, but we all work hard for it and have earned our success. I moved to the Phoenix office, after relocating from North Carolina. Everyone in this office welcomed me with open arms and I can honestly say that I get to work with some of my best friends every day.

Cons

This job demands a lot of effort and determination, which leaves no room for laziness. Like I said before, Insight Global isn’t for everyone, but rather for those who want to earn their money!

Working at Insight Global has been the best thing that has happened to me in my professional career.

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global provides an excellent work environment. The day to day support I get from my peers, supervisors and managers is unparallel to any other job experience I have ever had.

Cons

Its very structured with the 8 to 5 and 1 hour lunch schedule, but it is good to help out with people who have never worked before to transition into the real world.

Possibly have more freedom with when you are able to take a lunch.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global