Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Nearly 3 years onboard and STILL satisfied with Insight Global!

Consultant (Current Employee) Erie, PA

ProsGreat at communication! I've been working a long-term contract position with Insight Global, and my original recruiter still pops in by email to see how I'm doing. The rest of the recruiters I keep in contact with are thoughtful and they listen to anything I have to say. The HR department is always there to answer questions about my benefits. And the contract I am on is challenging and diverse, so they really got me into a great fitting experience. I'm just pleased!

ConsAs with all contract companies, benefits vary in their cost to benefit value. They could be better. I would like to see some paid vacation time given to those that are in long-term positions, those lasting over a year or longer in duration. Being able to take a break of even a week without losing your paycheck would be a really nice perk.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpread the word a lot more about Insight Global. This is definitely one of the better firms to work with, and it would help get better contractors coming in for your open positions. You are doing a great job, but don't stop because of that. There is always room for improvement!

I look forward to work every morning at Insight Global!

Recruiter (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros: I couldn't ask for a better place to work. The whole company is so upbeat and positive, and everyone genuinely… Cons: No cons! Everyone works really hard but they make it… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing whatever you guys are doing!!! :) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The Breakdown of the Interview Process

Recruiter (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros: Everything about the process was amazing. I highly recommend interviewing with this… Cons: I really dont have any cons Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!