Insight Global

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Under Promising, Over-Delivering

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Insight made it really easy to reach out to companies that I would not have otherwise considered as potential employers, which isn't necessarily uncharacteristic of a staffing agency, but the way in which they probed to discover what kinds of positions I would excel at was first class. It never felt transactional, as some agencies can make you feel, instead Insight's recruiters are friendly and open individuals who seem to desire to genuinely place you in a field in which you can be successful.

Cons

The only con that I can speak to was an issue I had with a potential employer. Insight set up three consecutive interviews for a company that I was interested in working for and when they finally offered me the position and we agreed on a start-date, I didn't hear from them again until a week before my new job was to begin. The news was that the contract had fallen through and I was without a job. Fortunately, a new and better opportunity presented itself and it was Insight's quick work that made my new job transition flawless. That "con" quickly turned around.

Courtney P. is very professional and diligent as were all of the staff I encountered at Insight.

1882 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Nearly 3 years onboard and STILL satisfied with Insight Global!

Current Employee - Consultant in Erie, PA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Erie, PA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great at communication! I've been working a long-term contract position with Insight Global, and my original recruiter still pops in by email to see how I'm doing. The rest of the recruiters I keep in contact with are thoughtful and they listen to anything I have to say. The HR department is always there to answer questions about my benefits. And the contract I am on is challenging and diverse, so they really got me into a great fitting experience. I'm just pleased!

Cons

As with all contract companies, benefits vary in their cost to benefit value. They could be better. I would like to see some paid vacation time given to those that are in long-term positions, those lasting over a year or longer in duration. Being able to take a break of even a week without losing your paycheck would be a really nice perk.

Spread the word a lot more about Insight Global. This is definitely one of the better firms to work with, and it would help get better contractors coming in for your open positions. You are doing a great job, but don't stop because of that. There is always room for improvement!

I look forward to work every morning at Insight Global!

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I couldn't ask for a better place to work. The whole company is so upbeat and positive, and everyone genuinely cares about what they do. There is unlimited growth and possibility in the company that does not happen many other places.

Cons

No cons! Everyone works really hard but they make it very fun, exciting, and rewarding.

Keep doing whatever you guys are doing!!! :)

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global