There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

The Breakdown of the Interview Process

Current Employee - Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everything about the process was amazing. I highly recommend interviewing with this company! The process is worth every moment in the job in the future.

Cons

I really dont have any cons

n/a

reviews filtered by
  1. A great career opportunity with a growing successful company.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global is a great opportunity to advance your career at a young age. The amount of opportunity to be successful at such an early point in your career is amazing. The culture within the company is one of my favorite things about working at Insight Global as all of my co-workers are very supportive and only want the best for everyone within the company. Working with people with similar hobbies and interest benefits the work environment. I no longer think of those I work with as colleagues but friends as well.

Cons

When I think about my career at Insight Global it's hard to think of any negatives. I enjoy wearing a suite everyday but the dry cleaning bill can get a little expensive throughout the month. And though it isn't an issue anymore, the first few months can be an adjustment to balancing your work life and social life but that is to be expected in any new position.

Upper management is very involved with everyone on all levels. When I first met the regional manager I was shocked that he not only knew my name but my hobbies and how long I'd been with the company.

I was lied to, the job assignment was misrepresented, and caused me nothing but worries and problems.

Former Contractor - Administrative in Houston, TX
    Former Contractor - Administrative in Houston, TX

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I can't think of anything. I had to fight for everything for myself every step of the way and was met with an untimely amount of problems.

Cons

They won't tell you the truth about what a job REALLY is. I had to worry about getting paid EVERY week. The contract is so harsh and brutal and is intimidating, scary, and very non-employee friendly.

Stop lying to potential job candidates just to "sell" them on a job and sell them like a piece of meat to a client. Stop making it so hard and scary just to get paid and threaten you if you can't force the client to sign a timesheet on time. Stop lying about what it costs to get started on a job. Give more up front information regarding a job/client situation. Stop lying and wasting everyone's time and then behaving as if Insight Global did nothing wrong. Be more professional. Be more up front, stop covering up just to make a sale. Stop treating people with disrespect and as if they are stupid or ignorant, stop being condescending and patronizing and behaving as if Insight has not done anything to cause everyone problems. Stop causing nightmares and horrible experiences and stop threatening to cause trouble for people if they don't keep their mouth shut (meaning, "don't tell the truth"). Be an unprofessional liar and you will be fine with Insight Global.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global