Insight Global

The Breakdown of the Interview Process

Current Employee - Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everything about the process was amazing. I highly recommend interviewing with this company! The process is worth every moment in the job in the future.

Cons

I really dont have any cons

n/a

1905 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

I look forward to work every morning at Insight Global!

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I couldn't ask for a better place to work. The whole company is so upbeat and positive, and everyone genuinely cares about what they do. There is unlimited growth and possibility in the company that does not happen many other places.

Cons

No cons! Everyone works really hard but they make it very fun, exciting, and rewarding.

Keep doing whatever you guys are doing!!! :)

A great career opportunity with a growing successful company.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global is a great opportunity to advance your career at a young age. The amount of opportunity to be successful at such an early point in your career is amazing. The culture within the company is one of my favorite things about working at Insight Global as all of my co-workers are very supportive and only want the best for everyone within the company. Working with people with similar hobbies and interest benefits the work environment. I no longer think of those I work with as colleagues but friends as well.

Cons

When I think about my career at Insight Global it's hard to think of any negatives. I enjoy wearing a suite everyday but the dry cleaning bill can get a little expensive throughout the month. And though it isn't an issue anymore, the first few months can be an adjustment to balancing your work life and social life but that is to be expected in any new position.

Upper management is very involved with everyone on all levels. When I first met the regional manager I was shocked that he not only knew my name but my hobbies and how long I'd been with the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global