The Breakdown of the Interview Process

Current Employee - Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything about the process was amazing. I highly recommend interviewing with this company! The process is worth every moment in the job in the future.

Cons

I really dont have any cons

Advice to Management

n/a

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Under Promising, Over-Delivering

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight made it really easy to reach out to companies that I would not have otherwise considered as potential employers, which isn't necessarily uncharacteristic of a staffing agency, but the way in which they probed to discover what kinds of positions I would excel at was first class. It never felt transactional, as some agencies can make you feel, instead Insight's recruiters are friendly and open individuals who seem to desire to genuinely place you in a field in which you can be successful.

Cons

The only con that I can speak to was an issue I had with a potential employer. Insight set up three consecutive interviews for a company that I was interested in working for and when they finally offered me the position and we agreed on a start-date, I didn't hear from them again until a week before my new job was to begin. The news was that the contract had fallen through and I was without a job. Fortunately, a new and better opportunity presented itself and it was Insight's quick work that made my new job transition flawless. That "con" quickly turned around.

Advice to Management

Courtney P. is very professional and diligent as were all of the staff I encountered at Insight.

2. Awesome!!!

Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Austin, TX
    Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor

Pros

I was really impressed with Insight Global and amazed on how quickly they got me into a position. I did the gauntlet of interviews and paperwork in less than 2 weeks. The next thing I know... I am working at Cisco!

Cons

Benefits are typical for a contracting company. Nothing too outstanding that sticks out.