Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Nothing short of amazing!

Current Employee - Field Service Tech  in  Whiteville, NC
Current Employee - Field Service Tech in Whiteville, NC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

They kept me in mind for the job, even though I was not the first choice. It was very easy to commuicate with their staff, and they are very accessible. The staff made me feel like I was the only client they had!! Even showed compassion for my personal non work- related issues. Very please with their service!

Cons

I haven't found any cons.

Other Reviews for Insight Global

An Accurate Description of Insight Global

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Boston, MA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

I think that Insight Global offers a ton of opportunity to its employees. What you put into your day is what you get out of it. I love the individuals that I work with, they support me and push me farther than I ever could have expected.

Cons

Sometimes no matter how hard you work, there are always going to be things that are uncontrollable. It is very demanding and can cause a lot of stress. I wish that the salary was higher than it is right now because I am unable to save a ton of money. I battle with saving a couple hundred dollars or living my life to the fullest in the new city and I wish I didn't have to think that way.

I would love for management to raise the base salary a couple thousand dollars. I think that we also work very hard and wish that we were compensated more for each start that we put through the door.

Learning Experience of a Life Time

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing people to work with. Everyone is very similar in age and similar personality types, so very easy to get a long with everyone!
    - Open office environment. The office is open to ensure open flow of communication and if you need help with anything, someone is in arm lengths away.
    - Amazing opportunity for succuss! Everyone is promoted from within, so everyone has your best interest in mind to get you promoted and to the next level. Getting someone promoted means driving more and more business

Cons

- Hours are a little tough at first but easy to get use to. Expect to be in the office from 7:30 to 5:30 some days. Like I said they are easy to get used to.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!