Insight Global

Insight Global RULES

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great working environment, the people are all fun, energetic, and looking for ways to help you succeed
- You have the opportunity to meet the upper management (very frequently) and ask any questions you may have directlly to the people calling the shots
- The pay structure rewards those who put in the most effort, not just those who have been there for the longest

Cons

- It can be a bit frustrating at times when you arent having as good of a day as you'd like to
- The hours can be a bit long from time to time

1663 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Best company to work for with awesome coworkers!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global is a great company to work for. When I talk to friends about their work environment, nothing compares. I work with great people who are all the same age and full of energy. This is my first position after college and I couldn't imagine a better work place. The positive reinforcement and motivation to succeed is incredible. I feel like I learn something new everyday and everyone around is me is more than willing to help.

Cons

The job is very fast paced and a bit stressful at times. However, this makes time fly by at work and extremely productive. As I said before, the hard work pays off because it teaches you great skills really quickly.

Management does a great job of managing without micromanaging. They keep order with constructive criticism and want to see you succeed. The company is growing so fast and it is evident. The upward mobility is very motivating and apparent in the company.

Lower wages, lack of support, confusion over project

Former Employee - Software Test Engineer  in  Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Software Test Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

the project I worked on was interesting

Cons

contracting agency that hired me to work for another agency who had the contract - very bizarre.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!