Insight Global

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

A great advancement opportunity

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I started with Insight Global right after graduation, in June 2010. I was paired with a mentor, who I had met prior to my start date and who took me under his wing throughout my entire entry-level Recruiting role. I got out with clients of his, met one-on-one with him every week to discuss goals, and was just generally guided toward my promotion. Through recruiting, I learned our screening process, some of the IT terminology and how we operate. When I was promoted to Account Manager at January conference, I was excited and felt ready to take on my new role. It was hard and pretty stressful to earn my promotion, but I did it and I was thrilled! Especially because the friends I had graduated with, working at other companies were nowhere near a promotion yet. I made a promise to myself that I would not back down... I cold called, I went on tons of meetings, and I am now a contest winner at Insight Global! Recruiting and Account Management are hard work, but having just returned from the Bahamas (contest trip) with a cash bonus and incentive units/stock in the company, I realized that this is one of the most lucrative, rewarding careers out there.

Cons

Fast-paced, demanding work... You will be tired when you go home at 5!

1701 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Great Company

Former Employee - Systems Administrative Tier II in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Systems Administrative Tier II in Washington, DC

I worked at Insight Global part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Ready to work with you ,Jobs are are available

Cons

Short Notice, no other cons

Insight Global made my contractor experience easy, productive and very satisfying.

Former Employee - PC Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - PC Technician in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The people at Insight are always so helpful and accessible. My relationship with the account reps I had was always a smooth one. They were always there when I needed to speak with them, were willing to listen to what I had to say, and were always responsive to my needs.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Keep doing what you're doing and make sure you take care of your front-line recruiters and account reps. They're the ones that can make a contractor's experience a good or bad one, which in turn impacts how they perform their job.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global