Insight Global

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Review

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company is all about culture, which makes it the best place to work. If you want to succeed, they want you to succeed. There is no ceiling on what you can do, if you have the drive you will thrive here. I absolutely love the people I work with and look up to senior mangement as they take the time to care about each individual in this company.

Cons

It is a lot of hard work, but hard work pays off. You can work 8-5 if you want to, but if you want to be successful, you will push yourself to work longer and harder days. The reward is sweet, but you have to be dedicated to get there, it won't be handed to you.

1950 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

company review

Current Employee - EDI Consultant in New Albany, OH
    Current Employee - EDI Consultant in New Albany, OH

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global doesn’t constantly call or email asking how things are going. Some do which I guess is nice, but can be distracting when concentrating on work. They remind me to do timesheets, wonderful! My contact Stephanie Tuley has been wonderful, helpful, and understanding. My first day I wasn’t feeling my best and she helped fill out my paperwork. Just recently I encountered a personal problem and had to stay at home. I’m glad her and the company was understanding. I like the fact they have offices around the country. That tells me something positive.

Cons

To be honest I can’t think of anything. Maybe that I didn’t get a birthday card which is fine.

I have none..

Insight Global RULES

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Great working environment, the people are all fun, energetic, and looking for ways to help you succeed
    - You have the opportunity to meet the upper management (very frequently) and ask any questions you may have directlly to the people calling the shots
    - The pay structure rewards those who put in the most effort, not just those who have been there for the longest

Cons

- It can be a bit frustrating at times when you arent having as good of a day as you'd like to
    - The hours can be a bit long from time to time

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global