Insight Global

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

A Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I started working for IGI in May of 2008 and was promoted in 6 months. While the first few months were tough, I learned more about business than I did in 4 years of college. Five years later, I still love my job, and plan on getting into management. Insight Global is not for everyone, but if you work hard and like a fast paced environment it's a great place to work!

Cons

The job is tough, especially in the first few months. There is definitely a learning curve but once you get everything down, it gets easier.

2070 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I came to Insight Global a little doubtful. After being here for over a year I can honestly say I couldn't be happier. The amount of support the upper management gives to their employees is unreal. Eveyone is helpful and you can tell they really want you to succeed.

Cons

it is extremely face paced. You dont have time to check your Facebook or play office games. If you want this opportunity you really have to push yourself.

Great people with strong work ethics.

Current Employee - Program Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great on-boarding process, very efficient and hassle free. I was very pleased with the way they handled the interview process; they kept me informed the entire time with regular phone calls and emails. Everyone was very friendly and supportive, the job requirements and expectations were clearly outlined and I was properly coached for success. It's a real pleasure to work with and organization that is passionate about what they do. I would highly recommend Insight Global looking for career advancement.

Cons

I wish I had met them sooner.

Continue hiring professionals who love what they do and are passionate about their job.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global