There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Great people with strong work ethics.

Current Employee - Program Manager in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Program Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great on-boarding process, very efficient and hassle free. I was very pleased with the way they handled the interview process; they kept me informed the entire time with regular phone calls and emails. Everyone was very friendly and supportive, the job requirements and expectations were clearly outlined and I was properly coached for success. It's a real pleasure to work with and organization that is passionate about what they do. I would highly recommend Insight Global looking for career advancement.

Cons

I wish I had met them sooner.

Advice to Management

Continue hiring professionals who love what they do and are passionate about their job.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. A great advancement opportunity

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with Insight Global right after graduation, in June 2010. I was paired with a mentor, who I had met prior to my start date and who took me under his wing throughout my entire entry-level Recruiting role. I got out with clients of his, met one-on-one with him every week to discuss goals, and was just generally guided toward my promotion. Through recruiting, I learned our screening process, some of the IT terminology and how we operate. When I was promoted to Account Manager at January conference, I was excited and felt ready to take on my new role. It was hard and pretty stressful to earn my promotion, but I did it and I was thrilled! Especially because the friends I had graduated with, working at other companies were nowhere near a promotion yet. I made a promise to myself that I would not back down... I cold called, I went on tons of meetings, and I am now a contest winner at Insight Global! Recruiting and Account Management are hard work, but having just returned from the Bahamas (contest trip) with a cash bonus and incentive units/stock in the company, I realized that this is one of the most lucrative, rewarding careers out there.

Cons

Fast-paced, demanding work... You will be tired when you go home at 5!

2. A Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I started working for IGI in May of 2008 and was promoted in 6 months. While the first few months were tough, I learned more about business than I did in 4 years of college. Five years later, I still love my job, and plan on getting into management. Insight Global is not for everyone, but if you work hard and like a fast paced environment it's a great place to work!

Cons

The job is tough, especially in the first few months. There is definitely a learning curve but once you get everything down, it gets easier.