Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Great people with strong work ethics.

Current Employee - Program Manager in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Program Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great on-boarding process, very efficient and hassle free. I was very pleased with the way they handled the interview process; they kept me informed the entire time with regular phone calls and emails. Everyone was very friendly and supportive, the job requirements and expectations were clearly outlined and I was properly coached for success. It's a real pleasure to work with and organization that is passionate about what they do. I would highly recommend Insight Global looking for career advancement.

Cons

I wish I had met them sooner.

Continue hiring professionals who love what they do and are passionate about their job.

1905 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Great Company

Former Employee - Systems Administrative Tier II in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Systems Administrative Tier II in Washington, DC

I worked at Insight Global part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Ready to work with you ,Jobs are are available

Cons

Short Notice, no other cons

A great advancement opportunity

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I started with Insight Global right after graduation, in June 2010. I was paired with a mentor, who I had met prior to my start date and who took me under his wing throughout my entire entry-level Recruiting role. I got out with clients of his, met one-on-one with him every week to discuss goals, and was just generally guided toward my promotion. Through recruiting, I learned our screening process, some of the IT terminology and how we operate. When I was promoted to Account Manager at January conference, I was excited and felt ready to take on my new role. It was hard and pretty stressful to earn my promotion, but I did it and I was thrilled! Especially because the friends I had graduated with, working at other companies were nowhere near a promotion yet. I made a promise to myself that I would not back down... I cold called, I went on tons of meetings, and I am now a contest winner at Insight Global! Recruiting and Account Management are hard work, but having just returned from the Bahamas (contest trip) with a cash bonus and incentive units/stock in the company, I realized that this is one of the most lucrative, rewarding careers out there.

Cons

Fast-paced, demanding work... You will be tired when you go home at 5!

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global