Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

The first step to starting your career..

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I have to say that Insight Global is the first place to start with obtaining a great opportunity for your career. The staff at Insight Global cares about your future and wants to see you excel and succeed on your career path. They are sincere, very helpful and focus on your expertise in placing you with the right fit for your background.

I would recommend Insight Global to those that are serious about their technical career and staying employed and most of all, happy in their career choice as well as the services that Insight Global provides their associates.

I couldn't be happier with their services and you will be too!

Cons

I have no cons to claim, as I am more than happy and pleased with Insight Global's professionalism, work ethics and their amazing staff.

1950 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Best career opportunity wouldn't have otherwise known about

Current Employee - Program Manager in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Presented a career opportunity for a recently aquired technical skill, in a role that also fit with my broader career aspirations. This was for a role that I would not have otherwise known about if not for being contacted by Insight Global.

Have been on the job for two months now, and couldn't be happier with my decision. Great staff to work with, professional and friendly, while diligent to ensure a mutual fit for both myself and their client.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind.

Good people to work with and a good opportunity for myself to contract with a Fortune 500 Company

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Quick interview process. I was interviewed and hired within 2 weeks. Plus, they offer a very reasonable hourly rate. And the company I contract for is really a good place to work at and sharped my skills, so Insight Global must have really good relationships with companies in need of developers.

Cons

As a contractor, I have to wait a few months before I can get health benefits, and longer to be apart of their 401(k) plan. But that's the only bad thing.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global