Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

The first step to starting your career..

Current Contractor - Project Coordinator in San Jose, CA
Current Contractor - Project Coordinator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I have to say that Insight Global is the first place to start with obtaining a great opportunity for your career. The staff at Insight Global cares about your future and wants to see you excel and succeed on your career path. They are sincere, very helpful and focus on your expertise in placing you with the right fit for your background.

I would recommend Insight Global to those that are serious about their technical career and staying employed and most of all, happy in their career choice as well as the services that Insight Global provides their associates.

I couldn't be happier with their services and you will be too!

Cons

I have no cons to claim, as I am more than happy and pleased with Insight Global's professionalism, work ethics and their amazing staff.

2066 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Just don't do it. Take the other job offer...

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

The office has a nice view?

Cons

- Terrible work hours. You will work 7am to 6pm everyday and get paid 15 an hour to sit on a phone and recruit.
    - Extremely unintelligent people, who seem to have never had a job out of college before.
    - They promote excessive drinking at work events, and have had trouble with this in the past.
    - You will have no life outside of the office.
    - Start your career, expand your horizon, don't work here - this company will be bankrupt in 10 years with a terrible track record.

Start actually caring about your employees, not what they look like.

Good people to work with and a good opportunity for myself to contract with a Fortune 500 Company

Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Austin, TX
    Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Quick interview process. I was interviewed and hired within 2 weeks. Plus, they offer a very reasonable hourly rate. And the company I contract for is really a good place to work at and sharped my skills, so Insight Global must have really good relationships with companies in need of developers.

Cons

As a contractor, I have to wait a few months before I can get health benefits, and longer to be apart of their 401(k) plan. But that's the only bad thing.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global