Insight Global
4.4 of 5 1,144 reviews
www.insightglobal.net Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The first step to starting your career..

Project Coordinator (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI have to say that Insight Global is the first place to start with obtaining a great opportunity for your career. The staff at Insight Global cares about your future and wants to see you excel and succeed on your career path. They are sincere, very helpful and focus on your expertise in placing you with the right fit for your background.

I would recommend Insight Global to those that are serious about their technical career and staying employed and most of all, happy in their career choice as well as the services that Insight Global provides their associates.

I couldn't be happier with their services and you will be too!

ConsI have no cons to claim, as I am more than happy and pleased with Insight Global's professionalism, work ethics and their amazing staff.

Recruiter- Insight Global

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros: I have been working at Insight Global for 6 months and I can't wait to see where I will be 6 months from now. … Cons: This opportunity is not for everyone. Every so often, I work long hours in order to get my work done. If you understand that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best career opportunity wouldn't have otherwise known about

Program Manager (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Presented a career opportunity for a recently aquired technical skill, in a role that also fit with my broader career aspirations. This was for a… Cons: Nothing that comes to mind. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Insight Global CEO Glenn Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Insight Global employees.