Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Insight Global is a great place to excel and be Successful

Recruiter (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI have been with Insight Global for about 2 months now and it has been a great experience in every way. I had no idea what I wanted to do after graduation, so when IGI called me I took the opportunity and ran with it. It has been a great choice ever since as it is the kind of place where you are rewarded on how much you put into it. You really hit the ground running and do training on the fly which helps you to quickly adjust and learn how things are done. Once you get a hang of it, you sprint through the day and crush your numbers, making the day fun, quick, and challenging. If you can keep up and do the work, it is one of the most rewarding places to work. Not only can you be promoted within 6 months, once you are in sales, the commission structure is uncapped, so essentially if you kill it, you are extremely well rewarded. Our Account Managers are some of the best payed sales people in the industry. It is a great enviornment where everyone is very enthusiastic, helpful, and upfront. Very much a workhard play hard mentality. Everyday is a sprint, loud, and overall very rewarding when you are able to help someone land a job. Definitely a great place to start your career.There is a lot of room to grow and we are expanding everyday.

ConsIt's a lot of hard work so if youre not ready to hit the ground running you will be in for an awakening. We sprint though our days and take pride in how hard we work, so a lot of people are disheartened by this. You cant be shy or tentative but someone who looks at work as a challenge and compete. While it is a work hard play hard attitude, we definitely come to work with a no excuse attitude and are expected to do a lot, but if you can knock it out, you will be fine. Long hours too.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot much, management is very open and accessible, if you ever need to talk to them, theyre availble. If youre not doing a good job you will know and that type of upfront attitude helps a lot in this company.

Great employer and recruiter ....

SQA (Current Employee) Miami, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: When I was in my job transition period, company helped me a lot ,to find the best opportunity which suits for me. .Right now i'm… Cons: So far I don't have a specific problem working through… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Recruiter- Insight Global

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros: I have been working at Insight Global for 6 months and I can't wait to see where I will be 6 months from now. … Cons: This opportunity is not for everyone. Every so often, I work long hours in order to get my work done. If you understand that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!