There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Insight Global is a great place to excel and be Successful

Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Insight Global for about 2 months now and it has been a great experience in every way. I had no idea what I wanted to do after graduation, so when IGI called me I took the opportunity and ran with it. It has been a great choice ever since as it is the kind of place where you are rewarded on how much you put into it. You really hit the ground running and do training on the fly which helps you to quickly adjust and learn how things are done. Once you get a hang of it, you sprint through the day and crush your numbers, making the day fun, quick, and challenging. If you can keep up and do the work, it is one of the most rewarding places to work. Not only can you be promoted within 6 months, once you are in sales, the commission structure is uncapped, so essentially if you kill it, you are extremely well rewarded. Our Account Managers are some of the best payed sales people in the industry. It is a great enviornment where everyone is very enthusiastic, helpful, and upfront. Very much a workhard play hard mentality. Everyday is a sprint, loud, and overall very rewarding when you are able to help someone land a job. Definitely a great place to start your career.There is a lot of room to grow and we are expanding everyday.

Cons

It's a lot of hard work so if youre not ready to hit the ground running you will be in for an awakening. We sprint though our days and take pride in how hard we work, so a lot of people are disheartened by this. You cant be shy or tentative but someone who looks at work as a challenge and compete. While it is a work hard play hard attitude, we definitely come to work with a no excuse attitude and are expected to do a lot, but if you can knock it out, you will be fine. Long hours too.

Advice to Management

Not much, management is very open and accessible, if you ever need to talk to them, theyre availble. If youre not doing a good job you will know and that type of upfront attitude helps a lot in this company.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good people and company to work with

Current Contractor - Business Analyst in Somerset, NJ
    Current Contractor - Business Analyst in Somerset, NJ

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

From the time that Insight contacted me they were professional and helpful in explaining to me what a consultant is. Having been a full time employee for 28 years I was apprehensive in doing the consultant route, but their concern and true caring for my well being and my family with the benefits its been a true pleasure working with them. I am now working full time at a major corporation.They explained to me how to enter my time sheets and take care of all the paper work need to get me started at my new job. My pay is direct deposit and everything I need to do can be done online from my house

Cons

No cons at this time but will review again in 6 months.

2. Great employer and recruiter ....

Current Contractor - SQA in Miami, FL
    Current Contractor - SQA in Miami, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

When I was in my job transition period, company helped me a lot ,to find the best opportunity which suits for me. .Right now i'm working for world leading company in Miami , Florida..
    During the process of hiring myself and company work close to finish up hiring process fast.
    within very short period of time i could able to start with my new client. I have no doubt to recommend for any job seeker to find a job they wish through insight global.

Cons

So far I don't have a specific problem working through insight global.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global