Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Great place to assist you in your career goals!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I was contacted by a recruiter with insight global shortly after I completed an application for a position with a 3rd party company (Amazon). They took me through the process very quickly - which was great for me as I was looking to take advantage of this opportunity with Amazon immediately (i knew the position wouldn't be open for long, since it was a very coveted position). They advocated for my employment, and leveraged their personal connections with those who make the decisions to ensure it was ME who got the job, and not the other candidates. They paved the way for me to be a respected future employee with the company, and I am currently enjoying my time with Amazon (and they are likely going to convert me to FTE soon!). After such a great experience with recruiting, in regards to their customer service and great care they took to ensure I was matched with the right opportunity, I made sure to pass the word on to past and current friends and colleagues.

Cons

none - I have not had a single issue with their services

1706 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Pleasant to work with

Former Employee - Incident Manager in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Incident Manager in Redmond, WA

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

very responsive to vendor needs

Cons

no regular reviews or raises

Insight Global is a great place to excel and be Successful

Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been with Insight Global for about 2 months now and it has been a great experience in every way. I had no idea what I wanted to do after graduation, so when IGI called me I took the opportunity and ran with it. It has been a great choice ever since as it is the kind of place where you are rewarded on how much you put into it. You really hit the ground running and do training on the fly which helps you to quickly adjust and learn how things are done. Once you get a hang of it, you sprint through the day and crush your numbers, making the day fun, quick, and challenging. If you can keep up and do the work, it is one of the most rewarding places to work. Not only can you be promoted within 6 months, once you are in sales, the commission structure is uncapped, so essentially if you kill it, you are extremely well rewarded. Our Account Managers are some of the best payed sales people in the industry. It is a great enviornment where everyone is very enthusiastic, helpful, and upfront. Very much a workhard play hard mentality. Everyday is a sprint, loud, and overall very rewarding when you are able to help someone land a job. Definitely a great place to start your career.There is a lot of room to grow and we are expanding everyday.

Cons

It's a lot of hard work so if youre not ready to hit the ground running you will be in for an awakening. We sprint though our days and take pride in how hard we work, so a lot of people are disheartened by this. You cant be shy or tentative but someone who looks at work as a challenge and compete. While it is a work hard play hard attitude, we definitely come to work with a no excuse attitude and are expected to do a lot, but if you can knock it out, you will be fine. Long hours too.

Not much, management is very open and accessible, if you ever need to talk to them, theyre availble. If youre not doing a good job you will know and that type of upfront attitude helps a lot in this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global