Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Great place to assist you in your career goals!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I was contacted by a recruiter with insight global shortly after I completed an application for a position with a 3rd party company (Amazon). They took me through the process very quickly - which was great for me as I was looking to take advantage of this opportunity with Amazon immediately (i knew the position wouldn't be open for long, since it was a very coveted position). They advocated for my employment, and leveraged their personal connections with those who make the decisions to ensure it was ME who got the job, and not the other candidates. They paved the way for me to be a respected future employee with the company, and I am currently enjoying my time with Amazon (and they are likely going to convert me to FTE soon!). After such a great experience with recruiting, in regards to their customer service and great care they took to ensure I was matched with the right opportunity, I made sure to pass the word on to past and current friends and colleagues.

Cons

none - I have not had a single issue with their services

1879 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

As much as can be expected

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

They were able to place me after having left the industry for 2 years.

Cons

Disorganized in initial start with customer, location and time for first day was not clearly communicated. It took 6 weeks to get the customer required hardware software delivered (laptop\OS\apps) for me to perform my work, that was uncomfortable to report to the customer who would remind me that Insight had contractually assured them they could provide this on day 1. Newer consultants have had a better experience so it seems they have ironrepared the issues.

To insight management... provide a path for growth if you intend to keep consultants around.

recruiter 1

I worked at Insight Global

Pros

it was a good young atmosphere

Cons

the work hours aren't what they seem

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global