There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Great place to assist you in your career goals!

Current Contractor - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA
Current Contractor - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was contacted by a recruiter with insight global shortly after I completed an application for a position with a 3rd party company (Amazon). They took me through the process very quickly - which was great for me as I was looking to take advantage of this opportunity with Amazon immediately (i knew the position wouldn't be open for long, since it was a very coveted position). They advocated for my employment, and leveraged their personal connections with those who make the decisions to ensure it was ME who got the job, and not the other candidates. They paved the way for me to be a respected future employee with the company, and I am currently enjoying my time with Amazon (and they are likely going to convert me to FTE soon!). After such a great experience with recruiting, in regards to their customer service and great care they took to ensure I was matched with the right opportunity, I made sure to pass the word on to past and current friends and colleagues.

Cons

none - I have not had a single issue with their services

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. Professional, Courteous, Fast

Current Contractor - Contractor in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Contractor - Contractor in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The staff was professional and courteous at every turn. From first contact to first interview was less than a week, and the job offer itself was a week later. I always knew what to expect next, and if I had any questions whatsoever my recruiter was available, greeting even the simplest of questions with respectful, prompt answers.

Cons

The paperwork required by the contracting company proved to be a moving target, but that should hardly be counted against Insight Global.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! The Arizona office is pleasant, modern, and accessible, and the California office staff courteous and prompt.

2. Very good communication and professionalism

Current Contractor - Network Tech in San Mateo, CA
    Current Contractor - Network Tech in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

- Very good communications; you can count on emails being sent back very shortly - Friendly and professional approach - Positive reinforcements on every action - Takes the time to understand and consider specific situations

Cons

- Keep up the good work at communicating and recruiting new candidates - Assumed procedural recruiting process