I love my job!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working for Insight Global eight months ago and I couldnt be happier with where I am. Insight Global has given me an opportunity to grow professionally and personally. My career is very important to me and Insight Global has helped me become the professional I want to be. There is so much opportunity here for everyone. Everyone I have met in the company is honest, friendly and personable. If you get the chance to work for Insight Global, take the change. You will be happy you did!

Cons

There is a low starting salary but it makes you work hard to get promoted and the commisson structure allows for great salary opportunities!

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. Jump Start your Sales Career!

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started this position right out of college and honestly believe no where else has such a welcoming and energetic company culture.

Cons

The hours are definitely long, but there is no doubt that the rigorous work load teaches all the important lessons of the corporate world!

2. The most Professional, Resourceful and Helpful Company I've ever had the pleasure of working for!

Current Contractor - IT Helpdesk Support Technician in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Contractor - IT Helpdesk Support Technician in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

My recruiter at Insight Global Arielle always goes above and beyond. She has responded to my emails & phone calls in a very timely manner. Arielle is always an extreme pleasure to speak with. All the while, being very helpful/courteous/resourceful/kind and professional! When they answer the phone at Insight Global, there is always somebody available to help that is very knowledgeable/fast and kind. I enjoy having to call them if I need any help.

Cons

I can't think of any Cons about Insight Global. This will be my first week working at the position they worked hard to place me at.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing because it works great.