Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Easily one of the best agencies I've worked with

Current Employee - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The recruiter I worked with (Ettel Feinberg) was on top of the interview process, and even though she was new, she made a point of being in constant communication with me throughout the process. She took the time to know me and make sure I would be a good fit for the position and when I made it to approval for a interview with the company, she gave me good information to work with so I would be successful in my interview. Top notch all the way.

Cons

No cons, it really was a great experience all around.

1882 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Quite Impressed by the professionalism

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Answered all my inquiries with a quick and appropiate response. Helped me throughout the process. The senior recruiter Shevlin Pierce was very professional and helpful.

Cons

Couldn't find any cons, great company to work with

Run the Other Way.... Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

None.... Maybe the consistent drinking the company does... but that's just to help forget what they really do.

Cons

If you went college to make something of yourself, then please spare yourself the stress and take the other job offer. Insight Global basically hires social college grads with Communication majors that know very little about the business world and have absolutely know knowledge of the industry they're really working in. The lack of skill, education, and class of each of their employees makes me question the real success of this company. If you actually read through the reviews, you'll notice that they all start to sound the same, which leads you to believe that they are either hiring people to right positive reviews for the company or they make their new college grads do at least one 5/5 star review a week. Please don't be fooled. You're better than Insight Global, so run the other way!

Get it together. A company cannot sustain itself on the happy hours to make employees successful. Hire smart, hard-working, and genuine human beings instead of uneducated college grads.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global