There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Easily one of the best agencies I've worked with

Current Contractor - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL
Current Contractor - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruiter I worked with (Ettel Feinberg) was on top of the interview process, and even though she was new, she made a point of being in constant communication with me throughout the process. She took the time to know me and make sure I would be a good fit for the position and when I made it to approval for a interview with the company, she gave me good information to work with so I would be successful in my interview. Top notch all the way.

Cons

No cons, it really was a great experience all around.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Best Angency Contact!

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

I had been on the job hunt for few months, when Insight Global blessed me with a phone call. They saw my online application and offerred me an interview right-off-the-bat with an astute medical company (though my experience was limited). The weeks leading up to the interview, my Los Angeles rep (Mary) was very helpful and guided me each step of the way. From phone calls to emails, Mary made sure I was well prepared and comfortable. A few weeks later, I was offerred the job! Thanks to Insight Global, I'm making a decent salary at a company I love!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Insight Global. This is the first agency that made me feel appreciated and hopeful.

2. Best Experience I've had at a staffing firm.

Current Contractor - OS Migration in Orlando, FL
    Current Contractor - OS Migration in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There are honestly too many to list. From start to current it is a great experience. My recruiter kept in touch with me on a weekly basis, and when I had questions, they would respond promptly and thoroughly. Every step of the way was something I enjoyed, and within a few weeks, I found myself employed for a great company. There was no bait&switch: everything they explained about the job is what I received when I got here. Even my branch manager and people in the team outside of my recruiter were supportive and informative.

Cons

Can't think of any at all.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Orlando team does wonders!