Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Easily one of the best agencies I've worked with

Current Contractor - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL
Current Contractor - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The recruiter I worked with (Ettel Feinberg) was on top of the interview process, and even though she was new, she made a point of being in constant communication with me throughout the process. She took the time to know me and make sure I would be a good fit for the position and when I made it to approval for a interview with the company, she gave me good information to work with so I would be successful in my interview. Top notch all the way.

Cons

No cons, it really was a great experience all around.

2066 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Quite Impressed by the professionalism

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Answered all my inquiries with a quick and appropiate response. Helped me throughout the process. The senior recruiter Shevlin Pierce was very professional and helpful.

Cons

Couldn't find any cons, great company to work with

The Right Decision

Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

- I work very hard as a recruiter at Insight Global, but the people I work with are hilarious and I'm constantly laughing.

- I'm constantly reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, reference checks, interviews, and meetings. This job will prepare for any business job in the future. Plus, I get to dress sharp to work everyday, and this is great preparation for big events in the future ( i.e. interviews, public speeches, or special occasions)

- I never wanted to go to law or med school, and I did not feel the need to go straight into getting my MBA ( obviously school is very expensive, take a breather, and make some money). This position allows me to stay sharp. I'm constantly learning, constantly competing, and always trying to out do myself. Working this job feels like the sales version of residency for doctors. You're working your butt off to get to where you want to be in the next few years. But if you stick it out, you'll be greatly rewarded for your efforts.

Cons

- It's a learn on the job type environment.
    - The salary in the beginning is meager, but I believe it's because they want you to work hard to get to the next level. When you do make it to that next level though, the sky is the limit...literally.

I think some kind of training should be implemented closer to the start of employment. Currently, you shadow another recruiter for the first week, and then on week 8 you actually get specialized training. I feel like we're left to learn on the job in the beginning, and a little bit of basic IT training would go a long way in the beginning development.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global