There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Easily one of the best agencies I've worked with

Current Contractor - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL
Current Contractor - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The recruiter I worked with (Ettel Feinberg) was on top of the interview process, and even though she was new, she made a point of being in constant communication with me throughout the process. She took the time to know me and make sure I would be a good fit for the position and when I made it to approval for a interview with the company, she gave me good information to work with so I would be successful in my interview. Top notch all the way.

Cons

No cons, it really was a great experience all around.

reviews filtered by

Insight Global Review

Current Employee - Recruiter in Greenwood Village, CO
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Greenwood Village, CO

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Perks:
    • Free lunch once a week
    • Happy hours
    • Fun environment
    • Fast passed
    • Growth and success potential
    • Work hard play hard

Cons

• Not very hands on training more learn it on your own as you go.
    • Lacking with help in growth development
    • As a recruiter not good pay for as many hours you put in
    • Turnover rate

Advice to Management

Sometime it seems like there is too much on the plate that management can handle, either have more management to be able to be able to handle all the work or step back slow down and focus on recruiters and their growth development. Try a different training technique, spend more time training recruiter in order for recruiters to me more satisfied as well as be more successful with this I believe turnover rate would decrease.

Run the Other Way.... Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

None.... Maybe the consistent drinking the company does... but that's just to help forget what they really do.

Cons

If you went college to make something of yourself, then please spare yourself the stress and take the other job offer. Insight Global basically hires social college grads with Communication majors that know very little about the business world and have absolutely know knowledge of the industry they're really working in. The lack of skill, education, and class of each of their employees makes me question the real success of this company. If you actually read through the reviews, you'll notice that they all start to sound the same, which leads you to believe that they are either hiring people to right positive reviews for the company or they make their new college grads do at least one 5/5 star review a week. Please don't be fooled. You're better than Insight Global, so run the other way!

Advice to Management

Get it together. A company cannot sustain itself on the happy hours to make employees successful. Hire smart, hard-working, and genuine human beings instead of uneducated college grads.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global