Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Best Angency Contact!

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

I had been on the job hunt for few months, when Insight Global blessed me with a phone call. They saw my online application and offerred me an interview right-off-the-bat with an astute medical company (though my experience was limited). The weeks leading up to the interview, my Los Angeles rep (Mary) was very helpful and guided me each step of the way. From phone calls to emails, Mary made sure I was well prepared and comfortable. A few weeks later, I was offerred the job! Thanks to Insight Global, I'm making a decent salary at a company I love!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Insight Global. This is the first agency that made me feel appreciated and hopeful.

1628 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Best Experience I've had at a staffing firm.

Current Employee - OS Migration  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - OS Migration in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

There are honestly too many to list. From start to current it is a great experience. My recruiter kept in touch with me on a weekly basis, and when I had questions, they would respond promptly and thoroughly. Every step of the way was something I enjoyed, and within a few weeks, I found myself employed for a great company. There was no bait&switch: everything they explained about the job is what I received when I got here. Even my branch manager and people in the team outside of my recruiter were supportive and informative.

Cons

Can't think of any at all.

Keep doing what you're doing. Orlando team does wonders!

Excellent Experience. A great agency to work for.

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

The recruiter I worked with (Cameron Kay) was a pleasure to work with. His team had me prepared for my interview and was in constant contact throughout the interview process. While working on the job, Cameron was always available and quick to respond to any questions/issues I had. I really enjoyed my experience working with Cameron Kay and would highly recommend him to anyone who's looking for a job in the Southern California Area.

Cons

None. The experience was great.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!