Professionals who care

Current Intern - Sharepoint Developer in Saint Louis, MO
Current Intern - Sharepoint Developer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Insight Global as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

They are always there to help in case of a problem. The recruitment process was fast and informative.

Cons

I wish I would have found them sooner!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A Contractor's Point of View

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I've worked on and off for Insight Global on numerous projects (various Fortune Companies over the years) and I don't see a need to work with any other agencies. They seem eager to work "for me" and their turn-around time is always some of the fastest I receive with feedback from interviews and with my numerous questions I normally have. I have loved my experiences with Insight Global as a contractor for them and they have always found me what I'm looking to expand my skill set more towards. I would never say they're "perfect" but they obviously are working for the "people" and not themselves.

Cons

It's a "dog-eat, dog-world" out there so there are always "tempting" offers from other agencies -but Insight Global has my loyalty due to their customer service and gratitude to put my interests in the best of them.

Advice to Management

Touch base and follow up. Just because I have worked for you for years, doesn't mean I'm a "commodity!".

Beware contractors

Current Contractor - Project Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Contractor - Project Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They do send job position openings to you for review (that's the very basic that any recruitment / placement / headhunter company has to do). However they usually are behind other recruiter companies when hearing about new openings.

Cons

- They charge client companies more than twice what they pay you as a contractor and keep the difference; meanwhile you get no real support for all that money they get from your hard work. - They won't let you out of a contract if you are unhappy with a client company you are working for, so that they can continue to get there cut. However they can cancel a contract for any reason at any time. - If they cancel a contract for any reason, they immediate cut your benefits with no warning, and will deny any claims against them for unemployment assistance while you look for more work. - You have to wait 2-3 months to get benefits (never had this with any other contract company). If you complete your contract with one client and move to another client, you have to go through that waiting period again. Plus the benefits are very high priced. - I have had several of their company reps lie directly to my face about how long a Statement of Work was for (and what charge rate it was) between my and a client company.

Advice to Management

Hire some people with ethics and that aren't out just to make as much money regardless of who they hurt in the process.