There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Very professional approach. Recommend!

Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Boston, MA
Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Very quick response with a decent solution to your issue. Good documents base available at any time.

Cons

So far I didn't notice any.

reviews filtered by
  1. A Contractor's Point of View

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I've worked on and off for Insight Global on numerous projects (various Fortune Companies over the years) and I don't see a need to work with any other agencies. They seem eager to work "for me" and their turn-around time is always some of the fastest I receive with feedback from interviews and with my numerous questions I normally have. I have loved my experiences with Insight Global as a contractor for them and they have always found me what I'm looking to expand my skill set more towards. I would never say they're "perfect" but they obviously are working for the "people" and not themselves.

Cons

It's a "dog-eat, dog-world" out there so there are always "tempting" offers from other agencies -but Insight Global has my loyalty due to their customer service and gratitude to put my interests in the best of them.

Advice to Management

Touch base and follow up. Just because I have worked for you for years, doesn't mean I'm a "commodity!".

2. The right people to represent the company and the employee

Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

These guys are very professional and are straight shooters. There are so many people out there fishing for resumes without real jobs to offer, but these guys are the real deal. I also appreciated that they wanted to be very clear about what the expectations were and checked to make sure they were representing me and my skill set accurately.

Cons

Their office is downtown and traffic is a drag (but they did validate it). This is pretty small stuff so you can probably tell I'm pretty happy with them.

Advice to Management

Would be nice to have some kind of social get together every once in a while. This would be a good way to get to know the staff more.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global