Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Very professional approach. Recommend!

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Very quick response with a decent solution to your issue. Good documents base available at any time.

Cons

So far I didn't notice any.

1628 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

A Contractor's Point of View

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I've worked on and off for Insight Global on numerous projects (various Fortune Companies over the years) and I don't see a need to work with any other agencies. They seem eager to work "for me" and their turn-around time is always some of the fastest I receive with feedback from interviews and with my numerous questions I normally have. I have loved my experiences with Insight Global as a contractor for them and they have always found me what I'm looking to expand my skill set more towards. I would never say they're "perfect" but they obviously are working for the "people" and not themselves.

Cons

It's a "dog-eat, dog-world" out there so there are always "tempting" offers from other agencies -but Insight Global has my loyalty due to their customer service and gratitude to put my interests in the best of them.

Touch base and follow up. Just because I have worked for you for years, doesn't mean I'm a "commodity!".

Excellent experience

Former Employee - Data Entry Specialist  in  New Providence, NJ
    Former Employee - Data Entry Specialist in New Providence, NJ

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global worked hard, and quickly got me an offer of employment at a great company after many months of searching for a position on my own. The recruiter was very friendly and helpful, making the whole process of starting at a new job extremely easy. Should I need to find another job at some point in the future I wouldn't hesitate to work with Insight Global again.

Cons

I didn't experience any real downsides when working with Insight Global. Overall it was a very positive experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!