Insight Global

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

What an incredible team!

Current Employee - Systems Administrator
Current Employee - Systems Administrator

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Insight Global has offices through out the US. They recently contacted me about a position and were able to negotiate an incredible salary, work/life balance and benefits. I really appreciate the effort the commitment to developing a good working relationship with their contract employees.

Cons

I seem to be working with two different recruiters which is confusing at times.

1702 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Very professional approach. Recommend!

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Very quick response with a decent solution to your issue. Good documents base available at any time.

Cons

So far I didn't notice any.

A Contractor's Point of View

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I've worked on and off for Insight Global on numerous projects (various Fortune Companies over the years) and I don't see a need to work with any other agencies. They seem eager to work "for me" and their turn-around time is always some of the fastest I receive with feedback from interviews and with my numerous questions I normally have. I have loved my experiences with Insight Global as a contractor for them and they have always found me what I'm looking to expand my skill set more towards. I would never say they're "perfect" but they obviously are working for the "people" and not themselves.

Cons

It's a "dog-eat, dog-world" out there so there are always "tempting" offers from other agencies -but Insight Global has my loyalty due to their customer service and gratitude to put my interests in the best of them.

Touch base and follow up. Just because I have worked for you for years, doesn't mean I'm a "commodity!".

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global