Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Professional, personable, extremely helpful, and always in communication with you!

Current Employee - Multimedia Developer  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Multimedia Developer in Boston, MA

Pros

Insight has a great staff! They're organized, professional and friendly. Every appointment I had was productive and went smoothly. And they're recruiters were extremely personable and easy to work with and talk to. During the hiring process, they were in constant communication with me to give help, information, and reminders. And the job I received with them is challenging but reasonable, the work environment is relaxed and productive, and the pay and benefits are great. I highly recommend them.

Cons

I had a great experience, and I don't think there's anything bad to say.

Other reviews for Insight Global

Lively, friendly people

Current Employee - Help Desk Technician  in  Minnetonka, MN
    Current Employee - Help Desk Technician in Minnetonka, MN

Pros

They are a very lively and friendly group of people. They worked very hard to get me into a job that fit my resume. Even when a company found someone more qualified, that didn't deter them from finding me employment.

Cons

Seem a little rushed at times to get things done.

The people who work here are all very friendly, although sometimes they seem a little pushy, not in a bad way, but more like they have too much on their plate and are trying to do too many things at once.

Insight Global the best

Current Employee - Circuit Design Tester  in  Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Circuit Design Tester in Herndon, VA

Pros

In my pass looking for jobs I have used numerous recuiting firms,but by far Insight Global is the best I've worked with, Rachel Haugh and Cammie Delvin are true professionals at what they do. I felt comfortable and confident knowing I had them working for me to get that interview. I would recommend them to anybody looking to get a job.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Insight Global.

You should feel lucky to have Rachel and Cammie working for you,they are a great team and really did a fantasic job for me.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!