Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Professional, personable, extremely helpful, and always in communication with you!

Current Contractor - Multimedia Developer in Boston, MA
Current Contractor - Multimedia Developer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Insight has a great staff! They're organized, professional and friendly. Every appointment I had was productive and went smoothly. And they're recruiters were extremely personable and easy to work with and talk to. During the hiring process, they were in constant communication with me to give help, information, and reminders. And the job I received with them is challenging but reasonable, the work environment is relaxed and productive, and the pay and benefits are great. I highly recommend them.

Cons

I had a great experience, and I don't think there's anything bad to say.

2065 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

It's a temp agency, you get what you pay for.

Current Employee - Temp in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Temp in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Got me a job. (Ya) =?D
    Insight does a good job of using recruiters who are very pleasant in conversation and kind on the eyes to help secure you in a job.. (I'll let you decide if that's a pro or a con).

Cons

When asked your minimum salary, expect that this will be your salary. I was asked what my bare minimum acceptable pay would be, and magically that's what the pay was for the job that accepted me. Shortly there after I found out that many of my fellow employes, who were far less qualified, were making a good bit more money... Not too pleased.

You might have happier placed temps (and thus greater recurring payments) if you didn't cut their pay down to their bare minimum acceptable levels. Even 3%-5% above their minimum expectations, would help keep them placed...

Insight Global the best

Current Contractor - Circuit Design Tester in Herndon, VA
    Current Contractor - Circuit Design Tester in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

In my pass looking for jobs I have used numerous recuiting firms,but by far Insight Global is the best I've worked with, Rachel Haugh and Cammie Delvin are true professionals at what they do. I felt comfortable and confident knowing I had them working for me to get that interview. I would recommend them to anybody looking to get a job.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Insight Global.

You should feel lucky to have Rachel and Cammie working for you,they are a great team and really did a fantasic job for me.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global