Insight Global

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Work Hard, Play Hard

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Insight Global has been an absolutely perfect fit for me. I worked at two jobs out of college prior to joining the company. At both of those jobs, everything was so cyclical. I was bored, I didn't see my career heading anywhere, and I needed something that would push me towards the success level I wanted.

When I joined Insight Global, I knew that I chose the right place. You work hard everyday, but the atmosphere is awesome. Everyone is competitive and driven for success, but at the same time extremely supportive of one another. You're going to be challenged at times in this role, but it's soooo worth it. In addition, everyone in the company is so social and fun-loving. Happy hours are the norm here, and I've never worked somewhere that I can be myself each and everyday (rather than a cookie cutter version that has to put on a different image while at work).

The last thing I'll add is that when you do get promoted (normal time is about 6-8 months after you start), you'll continue to work very hard, but you'll start reaping the rewards. The opportunity here is limitless and you have chance to make more money, by far, than most people your age. If you're lucky enough to get an offer here, get ready for an unbelievable (at times bumpy) ride to success.

Cons

Prepare to work hard. If you envision a job where you'll be able to mail it in a lot, don't work at Insight Global.

Good amount of confrontation. There's a very open line of communcation at Insight Global. If you have a problem with someone or something, you communicate that. If you are absolutely terrible with criticism or unwilling to adjust, you'll have to when you work here.

1950 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Insight Global is a great company that provides great job opportunities.

Current Employee - Server Administrator in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Server Administrator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The recruiters at Insight Global communicate promptly and offer great job opportunities. Any questions that you may have are answered right away and you are guided through the hiring process all the way to potential interviews. The recruiters keep in touch with you and follow up on how you are doing.

Cons

I have not ran into any Cons with the company. Everything so far has been a great and pleasant experience.

Satsfied

Former Employee - Tier II Technical Support in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Tier II Technical Support in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Insight Global full-time (more than an year)

Pros

very easy to work with

Cons

recuitor some times hard to find

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global