Insight Global

Work Hard, Play Hard

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter  in  Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Insight Global has been an absolutely perfect fit for me. I worked at two jobs out of college prior to joining the company. At both of those jobs, everything was so cyclical. I was bored, I didn't see my career heading anywhere, and I needed something that would push me towards the success level I wanted.

When I joined Insight Global, I knew that I chose the right place. You work hard everyday, but the atmosphere is awesome. Everyone is competitive and driven for success, but at the same time extremely supportive of one another. You're going to be challenged at times in this role, but it's soooo worth it. In addition, everyone in the company is so social and fun-loving. Happy hours are the norm here, and I've never worked somewhere that I can be myself each and everyday (rather than a cookie cutter version that has to put on a different image while at work).

The last thing I'll add is that when you do get promoted (normal time is about 6-8 months after you start), you'll continue to work very hard, but you'll start reaping the rewards. The opportunity here is limitless and you have chance to make more money, by far, than most people your age. If you're lucky enough to get an offer here, get ready for an unbelievable (at times bumpy) ride to success.

Cons

Prepare to work hard. If you envision a job where you'll be able to mail it in a lot, don't work at Insight Global.

Good amount of confrontation. There's a very open line of communcation at Insight Global. If you have a problem with someone or something, you communicate that. If you are absolutely terrible with criticism or unwilling to adjust, you'll have to when you work here.

1618 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

A very efficient, caring and professional company

Current Employee - Senior QA Assurance Analyst  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Senior QA Assurance Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

With Insight Global I was able to find work very quickly in the IT field. They helped me find work that is best suited for me and at an hourly rate that I am happy with. They have a very approachable and caring staff that looks after you. I am very satisfied with my relationship with them.

Cons

I have no complaints at all.

Keep up the Good Work

Incredible opportunity that offers unlimited potential!

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working at Insight Global for 2 years now, and it is one of the best decisions I could have made. I love that this job offers new challenges everyday, and allows me the opportunity to determine my own success. I genuinely look forward to coming into work each day, and I plan to be here for a very long time.

Cons

If you're looking for the standard 9 to 5 job where you can get by doing the minimum amount of work, this probably isn't the place for you. To be successful at Insight Global you need to be competitive, outgoing, and hard-working.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!