Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Work Hard, Play Hard

Professional Recruiter (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsInsight Global has been an absolutely perfect fit for me. I worked at two jobs out of college prior to joining the company. At both of those jobs, everything was so cyclical. I was bored, I didn't see my career heading anywhere, and I needed something that would push me towards the success level I wanted.

When I joined Insight Global, I knew that I chose the right place. You work hard everyday, but the atmosphere is awesome. Everyone is competitive and driven for success, but at the same time extremely supportive of one another. You're going to be challenged at times in this role, but it's soooo worth it. In addition, everyone in the company is so social and fun-loving. Happy hours are the norm here, and I've never worked somewhere that I can be myself each and everyday (rather than a cookie cutter version that has to put on a different image while at work).

The last thing I'll add is that when you do get promoted (normal time is about 6-8 months after you start), you'll continue to work very hard, but you'll start reaping the rewards. The opportunity here is limitless and you have chance to make more money, by far, than most people your age. If you're lucky enough to get an offer here, get ready for an unbelievable (at times bumpy) ride to success.

ConsPrepare to work hard. If you envision a job where you'll be able to mail it in a lot, don't work at Insight Global.

Good amount of confrontation. There's a very open line of communcation at Insight Global. If you have a problem with someone or something, you communicate that. If you are absolutely terrible with criticism or unwilling to adjust, you'll have to when you work here.

Placed in a toxic environment

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I do not know any Cons: Overplayed contract to hire. Unprofessional with setting up the accounts and communication. I made a decision to take on this job and missed another opportunity… Advice to Senior Management: Please care about the people you hire. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Do not work for Insight Global

IT Consultant (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you like short term jobs and untruthful recruiters, go… Cons: This company will lie to you about having a position when they don't. They will tell you 6 month to perm, it is a… Advice to Senior Management: Have some business ethics. Stop lying. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!