Work Hard, Play Hard

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Insight Global has been an absolutely perfect fit for me. I worked at two jobs out of college prior to joining the company. At both of those jobs, everything was so cyclical. I was bored, I didn't see my career heading anywhere, and I needed something that would push me towards the success level I wanted. When I joined Insight Global, I knew that I chose the right place. You work hard everyday, but the atmosphere is awesome. Everyone is competitive and driven for success, but at the same time extremely supportive of one another. You're going to be challenged at times in this role, but it's soooo worth it. In addition, everyone in the company is so social and fun-loving. Happy hours are the norm here, and I've never worked somewhere that I can be myself each and everyday (rather than a cookie cutter version that has to put on a different image while at work). The last thing I'll add is that when you do get promoted (normal time is about 6-8 months after you start), you'll continue to work very hard, but you'll start reaping the rewards. The opportunity here is limitless and you have chance to make more money, by far, than most people your age. If you're lucky enough to get an offer here, get ready for an unbelievable (at times bumpy) ride to success.

Cons

Prepare to work hard. If you envision a job where you'll be able to mail it in a lot, don't work at Insight Global. Good amount of confrontation. There's a very open line of communcation at Insight Global. If you have a problem with someone or something, you communicate that. If you are absolutely terrible with criticism or unwilling to adjust, you'll have to when you work here.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Very happy with my experience at Global Insight

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Insight Global did a good job of matching my skills and experience with a terrific job. Kelly Leibrandt and Zach Swartz were in constant contact with me during the interview process. Because they did such a good job vetting their client customer and me, as their employee, I was hired by the client immediately after the first interview. Kelly and Zach made the entire process easy. My experience with Insight Global has been very positive.

Cons

There is a lot of paperwork required for the background check. Be prepared to spend some time tracking down and submitting documents.

2. Good Company to get your foot in the door, (that's about it tough)

Current Employee - Computer Operator in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Computer Operator in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Get work at good respectable companies that may hire on as a permanent employee.

Cons

They only do contract work only, low pay, no raises, no benefits (no vacation time), insurance is very expensive.