Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

My experience with Insight Global, specifically with Jim Vale, was positively beyond description...

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I've dealt with other recruiters before and, upon starting with Insight Global, I could easily discern between the people whose only intent is lucrativeness, and those who display meticulousness about their work, actually possess the know-how, and clearly passionately pride themselves of what they do... The team at Insight Global is simply awesome!

Cons

Yet to find some, if any.

Keep up the good work!!

Other Reviews for Insight Global

awesome contract opportunity, great recruiter

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

very friendly and enthusiastic recruiter, hiring for contract job was smooth and seamless

Cons

getting benefits thru the company is very expensive

Hard-work & career opportunity

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I've worked for IG for many years and the only way to summarize the company is to label it as a career. It's not meant for anyone looking to "coast" or to "check-in/check-out". The purpose is to generate opportunities for the people who want to work hard for them.

Cons

IG is not perfect -nor do we claim to be. People do come and go -but for individuals who are choosing it to work hard each day for what they want, it's a great place for a career. It's hard. There are ups/downs, and it's a tough way to work with people.

Always look for ways to harness the culture and the training. Everything else will fall into place.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!