Insight Global

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Get Your Self a JOB

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

This team is very skilled.
Response times to email or phone is excellent.
Any issues are quickly resolved or explained clearly.
Fair Wage

Cons

None at this time. thx

PAID HOLIDAYS?

1905 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Opportunity!! Opportunity!! Opportunity!!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone at Insight Global has your best interest at heart and truly wants you to succeed. They promote hard work and reward it well... truly it is worth every minute! Insight Global is like a second family and it makes going to work that much better. The opportunity that is created at Insight Global is out of this world - you will never hit any ceilings here! The sky is the limit if you are willing to work for it!!

Cons

If you don't want to jump in, work hard and get down to business - this isn't the place for you. It takes hard work to be successful and you have to be determined to do so. You must be willing to challenge yourself.

I have been with Insight Global for 9weeks now and it truly has been the best experience. My training experience was incredible and valued every second of it!

The best recruiter I have ever worked with - Rachel Murray

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

When it comes to compliments and positive comments, I cannot say enough about Rachel Murray and the work she performed for me as a recruiter. She was attentive, detailed, outgoing and always positive, very kind and always looking out for my best interests. I felt as though she really cared about me and finding a great position / opportunity for me. I didn't feel like just another number with her, which I cannot say about quite a few other recruiters I have worked with in the past.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say at all.

The only advice I have to her manager / management team is this: Do not under any circumstances lose her or let her get away. If I am ever in a situation that requires a recruiter in the future, there is no doubt in my mind that I will be working with her exclusively. I honestly could not be happier with everything she did for me, and I will be recommending her to anyone that will listen.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global