Insight Global--Outstanding Employer

Current Employee - Help Desk Technician in Orange, CA
Current Employee - Help Desk Technician in Orange, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Outstanding experience. They were accurate in every aspect of our business dealings. Zero problems, 100% on time with pay and placement. The first time I worked for them, bingo! Working at UCI Medical Center in the city of Orange, Ca. Got to love it when it things work like a well oiled machine.

Cons

Zip, Zero, Zilch. I did not have a single problem. There are no cons or drawbacks working for Insight Global.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great management philosophy. Treating your employees well, means we want to continue to work well.

reviews filtered by
  1. I have been a Recruiter for Insight for 4 months and it's truely an amazing place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Golden Valley, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Golden Valley, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global is an amazing place to work! The work hard play hard culture is embraced and makes coming to work every day exciting! Everyone in the office is an excellent resource, and no matter thier title they are willing to help out and answer a question. Managers are constantly pushing you to become better and preparing you for the next step in your career with Insight and the opportunities to advance are really here, it’s not hype.

Cons

There really are no cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! The atmosphere is amazing and coming to work every day is a blast.

2. GREAT

Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a good company to work for! They gave me an opportunity work as a contractor for a Great IT company; eventhough, I had a little bit of experience. They will give you a chance to prove yourself and its up to you to make the best of it. The lines of communication was great. Every time I had a question I could always call Steve my recruiter and he would always get me an answer the same day or the next day. Very fast process. They will help you get your foot in the door!!!

Cons

Cant think of Nothing wrong!

Advice to Management

Great company!