There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Insight Global IT Staffing Services are a phenomenal staffing service.

Current Contractor - .NET Developer in Charlotte, NC
Current Contractor - .NET Developer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global IT Staffing Services are a phenomenal staffing service. I am a consultant for Insight and I honestly have to say that it has been a great experience. I have loved every minute of my contract, and I am hoping to go perm with the company I am contracted with. Insight far exceeds some of the other staffing companies I have worked for. I hope to work for Insight Global in the future provided I have to go on another contract. I have a solid belief in their employees and their ethics.

Cons

There were not many downsides. I did have a little trouble with their payroll department's computer system getting my tax and I-9's, W-2 forms, etc, to go through properly. We had to do it about 3 times, then I ended up doing to their home office while in Charlotte looking for housing. Even then, I left my information in a folder on their desktop just in case they had more problems. Well, they did, and I told them to go to the computer in their lobby and open my folder up to get the information. At that time, they were able to process my paperwork. Other than that, it's been great!!

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. I have had a great experience. With Insight. They are professional and helpful;

Current Contractor - Data Center Technician in Northlake, IL
    Current Contractor - Data Center Technician in Northlake, IL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

good company knowledgeable associates. Professional

Cons

Location, My contact team is located in Texas

Recruiter

Current Employee - Recruiter in Conshohocken, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You work with good looking people

Cons

extremely high turnover. Work/Life Balance is non-existent especially since you HAVE to go out with your co-workers when you get time off to climb corporate ladder. you have 23-27 year olds in all management roles its like pledging all over again. Except these 23-27 year olds are comm majors/ liberal arts majors that have no management skills. THIS IS NOT HOW THE WORK WORLD REALLY IS ALTHOUGH THEY WILL RECRUIT YOU AND TELL YOU THE "WORK HARD PLAY HARD" motto. ALSO the company FORCES current employees write positive posts boosting their rating. ( SHOULD BE ILLEGAL)

Advice to Management

Actually invest in management classes for your employees in management roles. 1-year out journalism majors should not be put in charge of anyone without having any management savvy.