There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Insight Global IT Staffing Services are a phenomenal staffing service.

Current Contractor - .NET Developer in Charlotte, NC
Current Contractor - .NET Developer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global IT Staffing Services are a phenomenal staffing service. I am a consultant for Insight and I honestly have to say that it has been a great experience. I have loved every minute of my contract, and I am hoping to go perm with the company I am contracted with. Insight far exceeds some of the other staffing companies I have worked for. I hope to work for Insight Global in the future provided I have to go on another contract. I have a solid belief in their employees and their ethics.

Cons

There were not many downsides. I did have a little trouble with their payroll department's computer system getting my tax and I-9's, W-2 forms, etc, to go through properly. We had to do it about 3 times, then I ended up doing to their home office while in Charlotte looking for housing. Even then, I left my information in a folder on their desktop just in case they had more problems. Well, they did, and I told them to go to the computer in their lobby and open my folder up to get the information. At that time, they were able to process my paperwork. Other than that, it's been great!!

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent Professional Company

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Dealing with insight global for over 6 months now has been always a pleasure to do.

Alex Thornton, my recruiter was extremely Friendly and did everything possible to make sure i have a smooth hiring process and made sure it's a position that I'm very comfortable and satisfied with.

She not only followed up on me right after the interview and made sure it went great but also after i started the job. Alex stayed in touch to make sure I'm happy and satisfied.

The level of attention and concern i got was extremely helpful especially during the interview process.

Thank you Insight Global for the opportunity. Thank you Alex Thornton for what you've done and keep doing on a daily basis.

I would also like to Mention and give a big thanks to the manager, Trevor Malet for his professionalism and attention to details.

I can't Thank Insight Global enough for this. Anyone else who gets a chance to work with this great company shouldn't miss it !

Cons

None None None None None None None

2. Excellent Opportunity

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best work environment you could ask for- I have made some of my closest friends here, and really enjoy coming to work every day. There is a friendly competitive drive in the office, you are driven to succeed without a catty, cut-throat environment.
    Great opportunity to advance quickly- if you are a hard worker and determined, the opportunity for growth and compensation is endless!
    Awesome extra bonuses- conference trips, rewards trips, etc.

Cons

Not even a con, but just a fair warning that this job isn't for everyone. You must be prepared to work EXTREMELY hard, but trust me- it is worth it.