Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Great firm to work with.

Former Employee - Network Engineer  in  Dulles, VA
Former Employee - Network Engineer in Dulles, VA

Pros

I have worked with many recruiting firms and it doesn't get better than this one. Great customer service, quick response time, and they do a great job of keeping you in the loop while you're waiting to hear back about a job. Very professional - I definitely recommend working with Insight Global.

Cons

Haven't experienced any while working with them.

N/a.

Other reviews for Insight Global

Insight Global is an outstanding company with excellent experience

Pros

The recruiter I worked with was Isabel, and she is outstanding. She establish constant communication with me to keep me up to date with the status of the job. She contact me the morning before each interview to remind me and provided answers to any questions I had. She provided me excellent help and guidance every step throughout the hiring process. I couldn't ask for a better recruiter. Overall, I had a very positive experience.

Cons

I honestly felt like there isn't any cons I can write because there isn't any.

None

An easy to get to recruiter in the heart of downtown with free parking

Current Employee - Migration  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Migration in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Last time worked for them has been a good while. Both times were short stints.

Cons

A little chaotic and not very efficient with peeps there not always in sync with each other but overall I have found someone to take take responsibility. The recruiter was a bit distracted with her personal issues interfering with my goals to be able to get another assignment once the current one was over in just a couple of months. Not really her fault just bad timing

None

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!