Insight Global

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

My Big Break

Current Employee - Front End Web Developer  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Front End Web Developer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Got me in the door at Amazon without a degree.

Cons

No full-time employee benefits but, I wouldn't really expect this for a contractor position.

1659 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Outstanding Company for first-time Contractor

Current Employee - Meaningful Use Compliance Analyst  in  Franklin, TN
    Current Employee - Meaningful Use Compliance Analyst in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Very personable recruiters who don't just care about the bottom line. being my first time in their city, my recruiter gave me a list of things to see and do in my free time. Very phenomenal personnel who even when I did have an issue, she resolved it almost immediately so my life was not affected in any way! Everyone from payroll to benefits is very courteous and so helpful! Maybe i'm a little biased as this is my first contract company, but for my first, they have been over-the-top stupendous and I couldn't see anyplace being better than Insight Global! When I transitioned to another position from my original one, it was seamless! I am truly satisfied with this organization and would recommend them to everyone I can!

Cons

The one downside was that i was not informed when my original recruiter left. I did not know that she had left until I tried to contact her, that is the only thing, but her replacement, whom I knew is even greater!!

Never be satisfied with the status quo, always strive to be better.

Pivot, swivel, align in unison...

Former Employee - Senior Lead [IT]  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Lead [IT] in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The swivel of opening a very heavy safety tempered glass doors is not heavy strenuous lifting but to pivot, to align, in unison. Insight Global teams with you to work smart. The share their best practices, their relations, their insights and guide you in being the best glowing you. They work as a remarkable team; seamless, caring, helping you excel through the nine stages of a new assignment – from introspection, interview, onboarding and contributing to maximize your performance and contributions in a great assignment. Ask for Megan, Tim or Stephanie!

Cons

I still use the well designed, black, Insight Global coffee cup to ponder important, cool, relaxed, collected, confident, happy-go-lucky, self-controlled, nerveless, composed, controlled, calm, easy, sure, self-confident contemplations and insights!

Think challenging, world class, unusual, special talent; skills, execution bias, competencies on boarded effectively, contributing to your team's successes.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!