Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Turning a Job Into a Career!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Great mentor and development program
Career opportunities for recruiting, sales, and leadership
Good base with uncapped commission
Creative sales style

Cons

The company isn't for everyone. If you aren't competitive, and you don't have a resiliant personality with a strong work ethic you won't make it.

Other reviews for Insight Global

Amazing opportunity

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

The best thing about insight global is everyone is given the same opportunity to be successful. I have never worked for a company that cares so much about growth and development of each individual. I feel really lucky to be apart of such a great organization!

Cons

I don't really have any cons

A real professional recruiting firm with real professionals that are with you in every step of your job search

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

Pros

Insight Global is uniquely professional in everything they do. Honesty, accurate skill matching, and professional guidance are what one needs in getting the right position and they actually provide what the company name implies, insight. They are up front about every detail related to a position and to match a person to it they learn who a potential candidate is; skills, personality, proclivity, and goals.

Cons

Perhaps better market reach and advertising as to what they do would help the industry more -- more candidates need to know everything about Insight Global.

I don't know what marketing, advertising, and selling techniques are in use for Insight Global's services, but if companies and those looking for a position knew what it is that makes Insight Global so great to work with (which is the people and the techniques used) the industry would get the right people in the right positions.

If you look closely at what Garrett and Molly did to truly understand the client's needs and the candidate's needs and how they went through the discovery path to make sure there was a match in every little detail and then, somehow, package the techniques used into a clear message for your advertising campaigns then I think the industry will see that Insight Global is so very different than the rest of the recruiting firms that aren't qualified, yet, they get noticed because they are constantly sending out what I call "bogus" open positions.

I receive dozens of emails on a daily basis about positions that I just ignore; when I've looked into these positions none of them where as stated -- the job description was not accurate and many times the position didn't even exist.

As part of qualifying for a position, I've been asked to develop code in answer to questions from some firms. In some cases, I've written entire complex programs for firms that I thought were real only to find out that my code ended up in use somewhere else; in other words, I solved a problem for free for some firm some where and there was no position at all.

Somehow, Insight Global has to get the message out to Universities and their alumni who they are and what they do and why it works. Universities are not the only place to get the message to either, aside from companies who need positions filled, I'd target technical club members and other technical associations.

For a fact, I know there are thousands of highly technical people who are not getting positions because these other quasi-recruiting firms wrap them up in the process leading to know where at all. I've seen companies hold candidates at bay, keeping them from applying for a position, by using techniques I'm sure you are aware of.

Insight Global has so much to offer that has seemed to disappear in the industry and that is a huge selling point.

If I was Insight Global, I'd build a subsidiary to develop great software and hardware with those individuals you get to meet and interview -- you get to meet those that can do this and I see this as a tremendous and very doable opportunity.

Please focus on what Garret Terrien and his manager, Molly, did to get to know me, the questions they asked, and how they matched that up with the client. I'm sure there are company practices that they employed, however, this was different in how I was approached as well as the client. There's something unique in that Garret really did understand the technical, experience, and personality match and Molly was right there to help the whole process.

I'd market and build a advertising campaign around exactly what they did. Attention to detail and honesty was the key.

No other firm takes the approach I saw them take and I know the client appreciates it -- the results will pay off handsomely.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!