Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Very good opportunity to advance career!

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Easy onboarding process. Easy payroll system. Paid on time. Response to questions very fast. Zach at Richmond, VA office great to work with. Great experience all around.

Cons

No Cons come to mind. I have nothing bad to say at this point. Working at job doing what I went to school for and learning more every day! Hopfully nothing changes.

2065 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Friendly and helpful staff, paperwork process is a bit cumbersome if you are not really tech savvy

Current Contractor - Medical Coder in Richmond, VA
    Current Contractor - Medical Coder in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The recruiter and contact person is very friendly and professional and answers questions and concerns promptly and is very helpful. She stays in touch and frequently asks for feedback. She sent troubleshooting tips for the website when I needed them. Other than the paperwork, the hiring process was pretty easy and quick.

Cons

If you are not really tech savvy, the paperwork portion of their website can be difficult. I spent many many hours on several different computers trying to get different aspects of the paperwork to show up on my computer. On every computer there was something I didn't have the right version of that prevented it from working. I finally was able to find someone who could help me out with determining what my computer needed in order for me to do the paperwork properly, but it was very time consuming. If you are not super tech savvy when it comes to having the right version of Adobe, or not knowing which browser you should be using, or whether your computer has java script, then you might want to have a more savvy friend on hand while doing your paperwork.

I would try to make the paperwork process easier and not have so many glitches. I used a computer at my house, at a friends house, and the library, and not one of them had the right things to do the paperwork. I had to download numerous things in order to view the paperwork.

It was good and very helpful.

Former Contractor - Migration Technician in Horsham, PA
    Former Contractor - Migration Technician in Horsham, PA

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Respond to emails very quickly when having trouble. Representatives were very nice.

Cons

Had trouble with medical and they kept bouncing me around and never got it.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global