Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

The secret to success.

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

I have only been working at Insight Global for 6 months and I already feel as if this is the profession I was born to do. I love the atmosphere in our office and I genuinely can say that everyone cares about the professional career of those around them. We all support each other and push each other to be better than the day before!

Cons

I can honestly say there is no cons to this company, working here you are the secret to your success. We are given the resources, it is just about taking the opportunity.

This is a company that follows through and holds true to their word.

Other reviews for Insight Global

Great Company to Work for

Current Employee - Senior Developer  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

I had a greta experience with Insight Global. My recruiter, Stephanie Rosen is very professional and found the right project for me. The company staff work at a very fast pace, and the whole process of contacting me, arranging the interview and joining the project all took place in less than a week. That was amazing!

Cons

Do not have any so far

Excellent company to work with

Current Employee - Principal Architect  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Principal Architect in Denver, CO

Pros

Dedicated staff. They worked with me through many obstacles to get the current job I have. I had given them many challenges and they were able to step up and meet those challenges in a professional, respectful and patient way. I would absolutely recommend them to any Technical professional seeking employment.
    The recruiter's and Account Manager(s) went above and beyond to help me get this job.

Cons

The only downside is they do not offer Short term/long term disability to contractors.

Consider providing a comprehensive relocation to highly skilled and qualified candidates.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!