Insight Global

Excellent Company!

Current Employee - Editorial Specialist in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Editorial Specialist in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor

Pros

I am amazed at how kind, motivating and genuine the ladies I have had the pleasure to speaking with are. I honestly am ecstatic to work for them! Julie and Emi are amazing! Greatly thankful for everything they have done for me!

Cons

Everything has gone smoothly, I have no complaints at all!

Hire more amazing individuals like Emi and Julie and please give them a raise! =]

1817 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Recruitment and On-boarding process at Insight Global

Current Employee - EDI Business Analyst in Lake Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - EDI Business Analyst in Lake Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global made the recruiting, on-boarding, and transition to the client site very easy for me. They did a great job and Will Theis (recruiter) and Sarah Eldin (Account Manager) were with me every step of the way to make sure I had every thing I needed to start my first day of work. What I was very pleased with is how Insight Global showed great patience when we had an issue with something showing up on my background check. They stuck in there with me until it was resolved. Although I started work a week later because of this, they never abandoned me as if it was going to be a hassle to get the background check straightened out.

Cons

I think Sterling systems who handles the background checks for Insight Global could have been a little more aggressive in helping to resolve the situation when I disputed its findings. I had to call them 20 times every day and escalate the issue to a supervisor to get it resolved. This had me on edge for 2 weeks and I didn't think I was going to get the job because of Sterling Systems lack of action to get the background check resolved

Excellent Contracting Company

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Incredibly responsive and helpful representation. Great follow up. Simple digital document submittal. Excellent recruiters.

Cons

I have not yet encounter any negative issues with Insight Global.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global