Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net

Great Company

Current Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Milpitas, CA
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Milpitas, CA

Pros

I was contacted by Insight Global from my resume posting online. They were very quick to get me an interview and I was working just a short time after that. Working with them has been a real pleasure!! I would definitely work with them in the future!

Cons

I can't think of any con's, had a great experience with Insight Global!!

Other reviews for Insight Global

Great contract positions

Pros

I worked with Adam S. in the Morristown office. He reached out to me with an oppurtunity that matched my profile perfectly. Very helpful in setting up the interview and screening. Worked with me through the entire process and returned emails and phone calls promptly. Got things done and answered all my questions very quickly and professionally. It has been a pleasure working with him.

Cons

Health benefits do not start until 2 months later.

Great Company and Employees!

Current Employee - Data Entry Specialist  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Data Entry Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Insight Global made my search for a job easy and seemingly painless. The process was very quick and I was able to obtain an interview and job all in one day. Maria Nunez, and Ali Chapman were also very helpful. They both helped me fill out all necessary paperwork, as well as register for any websites that I might need to prepare me for my employment. After searching for a job for awhile and coming to such a positive and exciting environment I have never been happier.

Cons

There are no cons my experience thus far has been incredible.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!