There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

The staff at Insight Global were dedicated to finding my next career move

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bothell, WA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Blake Bennett in the Bellevue office worked hard to find positions that matched my needs. He actually listened too my requirements and expectations for a good fit with my experience and prospective employer needs. The result was a face to face interview and immediate offer for a position I could fulfill within the salary range I had requested. Thank you Insight Global.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

The culture in the Bellevue office is very professional and positive. I hope that Management appreciates the hard work each person puts into expressing a positive image of your company.

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent recruiting experience!

Current Contractor - Business Systems Analyst
    Current Contractor - Business Systems Analyst

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I recently had an excellent experience with Insight Global while searching for a new job. My recruiter; Catherine Zhang, was instrumental in helping me get the position. From the very first contact and through the whole process her professionalism and interpersonal skills were on display. She was in constant communication with me and provided me with valuable advice to increase my chances of being hired.
    Once I was hired she helped me navigate the onboarding process and followed up with me whenever there were questions.

Cons

At this point I don't have any negative feedback.

2. Great people that got me in the door.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was placed in a position that was fast paced and met my qualifications. I am learning and enjoying the position and it is closely related to my career interests. Communication has been great and Stephanie helped me with any questions that I had. I am very satisfied with the company and the services that they provide.

Cons

Chain of command and payroll as a contractor are always grey areas.
    Corporate culture is not for everyone.
    Pushing me into the position was a very fast process, not nessesarily a con, but it did leave me very little time to make a comprehensive decision regarding the proposed position.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global